Sep 24, 2021, 11:30 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Technavio, incremental growth of $ 31.61 mn is expected in the automatic baby swing market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the automatic baby swing market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario & the overall market environment.
Factors such as emphasis on convenience due to changing lifestyles and benefits associated with baby swings in the physical and mental development of babies will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The automatic baby swing market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period.
Automatic Baby Swing Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Full-sized Automatic Baby Swing
- Portable Automatic Baby Swing
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44101
Automatic Baby Swing Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio's Automatic Baby Swing Market report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Automatic Baby Swing Market size
- Automatic Baby Swing Market trends
- Automatic Baby Swing Market industry analysis
Market trend such as the growing number of working parents and nuclear families is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as perceived and associated risk of baby falling from the swing may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automatic baby swing market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Baby Stroller and Pram Market -The baby stroller and pram market have the potential to grow by USD 1.10 billion during 2021-2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.58%. Download a free sample report now!
Baby Car Seat Market -The baby car seat market has the potential to grow by USD 1.68 billion during 2021-2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.31%. Download a free sample report now!
Automatic Baby Swing Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automatic baby swing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automatic baby swing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automatic baby swing market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automatic baby swing market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Full-sized automatic baby swing - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Portable automatic baby swing - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Artsana Spa
- Baby Trend Inc.
- BREVI MILANO Spa
- Inglesina USA Inc.
- Joie International Co. Ltd.
- Kids II Inc.
- Mattel Inc.
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Nuna International BV
- Thorley Industries LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio's in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Receive Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Share this article