NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
In 2015 the market for automotive composites is progressing strongly, boosted by increasingly advanced production techniques which are facilitating higher volume production of composite materials. The success of composite-rich models such as the BMW i3 provides further positive stimuli to the market, and indicates the beginning of a trend towards mid-price models featuring higher quantities of composite materials. The automotive composites market is currently characterised by a higher level of concentration in the premium vehicle segment, due to the current high costs of manufacturing composite materials. However, over the forecast period, we will bear witness to more cost-efficient methods of production, observing a change in this trend as light-weighting and fuel efficiency are targeted more directly by OEMs.
Visiongain expects the automotive composites market will reach $11.03bn in 2015. The market represents high potential and it is expected to record considerable growth in the forecast period. Significant partnerships between OEMs and composite manufacturers will help to boost investment and research, facilitating cost-efficient mass production. This is the biggest restraint the market faces. Additionally, the issues and difficulties associated with the recycling of composite materials are being targeted, and healthy progress is already being made in this regard, which will continue throughout 2015-2025.
The markets of China, USA, Japan and Germany are expected by visiongain to continue their strong growth. Within these markets, OEMs will introduce models with a greater emphasis on light-weighting, including hybrid and electric vehicles whose weight reduction is of paramount importance. India is another market forecast to grow steadfastly, and within Europe the national markets of Italy and the UK show considerable potential..
Why you should buy the Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2015-2025 report?
What is the future of the automotive composites market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Within this 267 page report you will discover the following:
• View global automotive composites market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed revenue projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025,
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our report provides 255 tables, charts and graphs.
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future automotive composites market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the automotive composites sector.
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
- By reading the five exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the automotive composites sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Johnson Controls
- Dow Automotive Systems
- Gamut Services
- Hexion Inc.
• Discover revenues predictions for the key automotive composites type submarkets from 2015
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02813805-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001