LONDON, June 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
In 2015 the market for automotive composites is progressing strongly, boosted by increasingly advanced production techniques which are facilitating higher volume production of composite materials. The success of composite-rich models such as the BMW i3 provides further positive stimuli to the market, and indicates the beginning of a trend towards mid-price models featuring higher quantities of composite materials. The automotive composites market is currently characterised by a higher level of concentration in the premium vehicle segment, due to the current high costs of manufacturing composite materials. However, over the forecast period, we will bear witness to more cost-efficient methods of production, observing a change in this trend as light-weighting and fuel efficiency are targeted more directly by OEMs.
Visiongain expects the automotive composites market will reach $11.03bn in 2015. The market represents high potential and it is expected to record considerable growth in the forecast period. Significant partnerships between OEMs and composite manufacturers will help to boost investment and research, facilitating cost-efficient mass production. This is the biggest restraint the market faces. Additionally, the issues and difficulties associated with the recycling of composite materials are being targeted, and healthy progress is already being made in this regard, which will continue throughout 2015-2025.
The markets of China, USA, Japan and Germany are expected by visiongain to continue their strong growth. Within these markets, OEMs will introduce models with a greater emphasis on light-weighting, including hybrid and electric vehicles whose weight reduction is of paramount importance. India is another market forecast to grow steadfastly, and within Europe the national markets of Italy and the UK show considerable potential..
Why you should buy the Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2015-2025 report?
What is the future of the automotive composites market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Within this 267 page report you will discover the following:
- View global automotive composites market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed revenue projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025,
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 255 tables, charts and graphs.
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future automotive composites market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the automotive composites sector.
Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this.
- By reading the five exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the automotive composites sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Johnson Controls
- Dow Automotive Systems
- Gamut Services
- Hexion Inc.
Discover revenues predictions for the key automotive composites type submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the automotive composites industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these automotive composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- By Type of Composite Materials forecast 2015-2025:
- Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC) forecast 2015-2025
- Metal Matrix Composites (MMC) forecast 2015-2025
- Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC) forecast 2015-2025
- By Type of Composite Components forecast 2015-2025:
- Interior Components forecast 2015-2025
- Body Components forecast 2015-2025
- Engine and Drivetrain Components forecast 2015-2025
- Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC) submarket forecast by Type of Polymer:
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) forecast 2015-2025
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) forecast 2015-2025
- Aramid Fibre Reinforced Polymer (AFRP) forecast 2015-2025
- Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC) submarket forecast by:
- Thermoplastics composites forecast 2015-2025
- Thermosets composites forecast 2015-2025
- Discover revenues predictions for the automotive composites raw materials from 2015-2025
- Automotive Composites Raw Materials Forecast 2015-2025
These are further segmented by type of Composite Materials forecast 2015-2025:
- Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC) Raw Materials forecast 2015-2025
- Metal Matrix Composites (MMC) Raw Materials forecast 2015-2025
- Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC) Raw Materials forecast 2015-2025
- Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC) Raw Materials forecast by Type of Polymer
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) Raw Materials forecast 2015-2025
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Raw Materials forecast 2015-2025
- Aramid Fibre Reinforced Polymer (AFRP) Raw Materials forecast 2015-2025
Understand the prospects for the leading national automotive composites markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for automotive composites companies in developed and developing markets, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 14 leading national markets.
- US automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Canada automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Americas automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- China automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- India automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Japan automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- South Korea automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Asia-Pacific automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- UK automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Germany automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- France automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Italy automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Spain automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Russia automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Netherlands automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Europe automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of the World automotive composites forecast 2015-2025
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
Identify who the leading companies are in the automotive composites industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential within the automotive composites Market. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the automotive composites industry are strong, and from 2015 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 21 leading automotive composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors (GM)
- PSA Peugeot-Citroen
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
- Cytec Industries
- Dow Automotive Systems
- Johnson Controls
- Scott Bader
- SGL Group
- Teijin (Toho Tenax)
- Toray Industries
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the automotive composites market
The Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2015-2025 report provides impartial Automotive Composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
How The Automotive Composites Market 2015-2025 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the automotive composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2015-2025: Leading Companies Striving for Light-Weighting, Fuel Efficiency & Emission Reduction. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2798347/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48