NEW YORK, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the automotive Forward Collision Avoidance (FCA) market which includes Forward Collision Warning (FCW) Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) systems. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate unit sales of nearly 50 million in 2016.
Now: ''Collision-Avoidance Systems Are Changing the Look of Car Safety''. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 203 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS an EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 205 page report provides clear detailed insight into the automotive Forward Collision Avoidance systems market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- Global Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking systems market forecasts from 2016-2026
- Forecasts quantifying and forecasting 4 submarkets illustrating the growing adoption rate for FCA systems. These are revealed at the global and regional level as well as individually for the leading 34 countries
- No FCW or AEB
- Optional FCW only or FCW and AEB
- Standard FCW only
- Standard FCW and AEB
- Regional Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking Systems market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- South and North America
- Middle East
- 34 Leading National Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking Systems market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- New Zealand
- Other America
- Other Asia
- Other Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking Systems markets from 2016-2026
- Profile of 20 OEM's developing and implementing FCW and AEB systems
- Profiles of the leading 6 FCW and AEB systems suppliers to the OEMs
- An exclusive Interview with key opinion leader Luxoft informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive supply chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking Systems market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Automotive Forward Collision Avoidance (FCA) Systems & Technologies Market Report 2016-2026: Top Companies Developing Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) & Collision Avoidance Systems (CAS). Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03605080-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001