NEW YORK, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global flourishing Automotive On-Demand Mobility market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of more than $5bn in 2016. The On-Demand Mobility industry is undeniably one of the fastest growing submarkets in the automotive sector.
Discover the following:
• How the On-Demand Mobility market is evolving and what is driving and restraining the market dynamics?
• How will each one of the On-Demand Mobility submarket segments grow and which carsharing types will prevail?
• How will the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the On-Demand mobility?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• And what are the trends in the On-Demand Mobility market? Who will disrupt the market?
We break down the most important sub-segments of the on-demand mobility sector but also the key sharing type's, service providers', countries' and characteristics that will make them lead these specific submarkets.
Now: "Will FCA, Google Deal Trigger Feared Auto Industry Disruption?" This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 203 in-depth tables, charts and graphs, and analysis of trends – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 195 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Automotive On-Demand Mobility market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• 203 tables, charts and graphs analysing the On-Demand Mobility market;
• Overview of the On-Demand Mobility by type of sharing and service provider type;
• Global On-Demand Mobility Market Forecast 2016 - 2026 and analysis of drivers-restraints;
• Global Forecast of 6 individual On-Demand Mobility Submarkets by connectivity and service provider type covering the period 2016 – 2026;
• Global Forecast of members and vehicles as well as major trends for the period 2016 – 2026;
• Barriers and opportunities analysis of the Global On-Demand Mobility Market;
• An exclusive interview with an industry expert, Ridelift
• On-Demand Mobility Forecast and analysis of the 20 leading National Markets for the period 2016-2026;
• Profiles of 25 leading players in the on-demand mobility market.
In greater detail, we provide:
• The Status of the On-Demand Mobility Market in 2015-2016 including:
- The most notable developments in On-Demand Mobility Market
- Overview of the Drivers & Barriers within the On-Demand Mobility Market
- Examination of the On-Demand Mobility Market during 2016;
• Segmentation of the On-Demand Mobility Market into 2 types submarkets:
- By Type of Share into Round Trip, Peer-to-Peer, Free floating, Station based, Carpool, and Vanpool
- By Service Provider into Carshare Companies, Automakers, Transportation Network Companies;
• Market Value Forecast of the global On-Demand Mobility market (revenues $bn) throughout 2016 to 2026 coupled with:
- Analysis of the micro, macro and regulatory drivers of growth in the market;
- Identification of the restraints & the challenges that the market faces until 2026;
• Market Value ($bn) Forecast 2016-2026 of the two Submarkets along with:
- Individual examination of drivers and restraints of each secondary submarkets
- Allocation of submarket shares in the global On-Demand Mobility Market for 2016, 2021, and 2026 respectively;
• Market Value Forecast ($bn) of the On-Demand Mobility Market in the 20 leading National Markets: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Belgium, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Russia;
• SWOT analysis of each one of the individual On-Demand Mobility Submarkets;
• An exclusive interview with an industry expert, Ridelift
• Profiles of the leading companies within the On-Demand Mobility Market comprising 7 major Automakers, 5 Transportation Network Companies and 13 Leading Carshare companies:
- Analysis of their role in the On-Demand Mobility market and overview of their portfolio with regards to mobility
- Company financials (Group Revenues, Profits or Capital investment) and
- Assessment of their membership and on-demand mobility services (where available);
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company's full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the automotive value chain.
• Transportation Network Companies (TNC)
• Automotive OEM's
• Carsharing companies
• Car rental companies
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03902146-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-on-demand-mobility-market-forecast-2016-2026--carsharing-ridesharing-and-e-hailing-by-type-of-share-round-trip-peer-to-peer-free-floating-station-based-carpool-vanpool-by-service-provider-carshare-companies-a-300286217.html