BANGALORE, India, Feb. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Automotive Suspension Market is Segmented by System (Passive System, Semi Active/Active System), by Component (Spring, Shock Dampener, Struts, Control Arms, Ball Joint, Leaf Spring, and Air Compressor), by Geometry (Dependent, Semi-independent, and Independent): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Vehicle Parts & Accessories Category.
The global automotive suspension market size was valued at USD 55.28 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 73.36 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 3.5%.
Major factors driving the growth of automotive suspension market size are:
- Increased sales of luxury vehicles
- Advancements in vehicle technologies
- Increasing global vehicle production
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Automotive Suspension Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Auto-4Q88/Automotive_Suspension
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE AUTOMOTIVE SUSPENSION MARKET SIZE
Increased demand for comfort and luxury in vehicles and quieter cabins has contributed significantly to the growth of the automotive suspension market size. Suspension plays a vital role in enhancing luxury and comfort and reducing cabin vibrations in cars. By 2021, the sales of luxury cars are expected to double as a result of advances in vehicle technology and economic growth in developing countries. All these factors are thus collectively boosting the growth of the global automotive suspension market.
The rise in vehicle production is expected to fuel the growth of the automotive suspension market size. Due to the introduction of electric vehicles, the automotive industry has seen robust growth over the last decade in countries such as China, the United States, Japan, India, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Increasing sales of electric vehicles are expected to bring down the costs of electric vehicle components such as batteries, transmissions, and alternators. Furthermore, the low labor costs can reduce the production cost, enabling manufacturers to meet the rising demands that are expected to fuel electric vehicle sales during the forecast era. Such factors, in turn, will lead to the growth of the automotive suspension market size.
In the automotive industry, technical advances have led to the production of lightweight automotive materials such as aluminum, carbon fiber, and titanium alloys in the manufacturing of suspension system components. Due to their enhanced properties such as low weight, high specific stiffness, corrosion resistance, ability to produce complex shapes, high specific strength, and high energy absorption effects, such materials are used for manufacturing suspension components. Due to the rise in demand for fuel-efficient vehicles, lightweight automotive materials are expected to witness higher adoption in the automotive industry. This, in turn, is expected to provide a lucrative growth opportunity for automotive suspension market players.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Auto-4Q88/automotive-suspension
AUTOMOTIVE SUSPENSION MARKET SHARE
Based on geometry, due to the on- and off-road conditions, the independent automotive suspension market will capture the majority revenue share during the forecast period. Each wheel acts as a separate suspension unit, and the movement of one wheel is not dependent on the other in this type of suspension.
Based on suspension type, the air suspension segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. A quality ride provides passengers with comfort, minimizes cargo damage, and reduces drivers' fatigue during long journeys. In addition, to prevent further injury to already ill passengers, ambulances have a special need for enhanced vehicle suspension. These factors have boosted the demand for greater driving comfort, which in turn is having a positive impact on the growth of the air suspension segment.
The Semi-Active/Active Suspension System is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment of the automotive suspension market. The implementation of comparatively lightweight semi-active/active suspension systems is expected to be higher in developed regions such as North America and Europe as a result of the rise in the stringency of emissions and fuel efficiency regulations in the regions.
Over the forecast period, the market will experience substantial growth in the Asia Pacific region. The rise is due to rising passenger car production and increasing demand for luxury vehicles in the region.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-4Q88/Automotive_Suspension
AUTOMOTIVE SUSPENSION MARKET SEGMENTATIONS
- Passive System
- Semi Active/Active System.
- Semi Independent
By Suspension Type
- Hydraulic Suspension
- Air Suspension
- Leaf Spring.
By Vehicle Type
- Continental AG
- Fox Factory, Inc.
- Gabriel India Limited
- Hendrickson USA, L.L.C.
- KYB Corporation
- Mando Corporation
- Sogefi S.P.A.
- Tenneco INC.
- ZF TRW.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-4Q88&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-4Q88&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/valuatesreports/status/1362655816814272513
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Automotive Suspension Leaf Spring Market size is projected to reach USD 6800.4 Million by 2026, from USD 4767 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2021-2026.
- Automotive Suspension Strut Market is Segmented by Type Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Advanced High Strength Steel, by Application Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and by various regions.
- Automotive Air Suspension Market is Segmented by Type Non-Electronically Controlled, Electronically Controlled, by Application Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle and by various regions.
- Two-wheeler Suspension System Market is Segmented by Type Telescopic Suspension, Telescopic Suspension (upside down), Spring Loaded Hydraulic Suspension, Others, by Application OEM, Aftermarket and by various regions.
- Commercial Vehicle Suspension System Market is Segmented by Type Passive Suspension System, Semi-Active Suspension System, Active Suspension System, by Application LCVs, HCVs and by various regions.
- Automotive Suspension ECU Market is Segmented by Type Micro Program Type, Hardware Type, by Application Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and by various regions.
- Automotive Suspension Cross Member Market is Segmented by Type Steel, Aluminium, Others, by Application Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Cars and by various regions.
- Automotive Suspension Mount Rubber Market is Segmented by Type Chloroprene Rubber, Natural Rubber, Nitrile Rubber, Others, by Application Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Cars and by various regions.
- Automotive Suspension Parts Market is Segmented by Type Struts, Springs, Bushings, Others, by Application Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Cars and by various regions.
- Automotive Suspension Bushes Market is Segmented by Type Rubber Suspension Bushes, Polyurethane Suspension Bushes, by Application OEM, Aftermarket and by various regions.
- Automotive Suspension and Handling Market is Segmented by Type ControlArms, Solid/LiveAxle, Multilink, Others, by Application OEM, Aftermarket and by various regions.
Click Here To See Related Reports On Automotive Suspension Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports