NEW YORK, Oct. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Usage-Based Insurance, otherwise known as telematics-based insurance, is rapidly becoming a global phenomenon. Already commonplace in Italy, the United States and the UK, a number of new markets have recently experienced a growth in the adoption of UBI. These include the likes of Japan, South Africa, and Brazil. In many countries across the world, UBI will be used as an effective method of breaking against established players within the global motor insurance market. It will be a substantial recruitment tool with the potential to win profitable customers, as we forecast that over $60billion of automotive premiums will be generated by the Usage-Based Insurance market by 2020.
Visiongain new 228 page report assesses that the global market for automotive usage-based insurance (UBI) will account for 21.7 million policyholders in 2015, a significant increase over the 12.2 million policyholders accounted for in 2014. An increasingly diverse UBI market will be seen over coming years, with smartphone and hybrid solutions playing an increasingly influential role in the UBI market.
Are you aware of these industry developments? For this reason, it is essential that you read this report, so that your strategic planning is timely and your forecasting plans are in place.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors, allowing readers to gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the automotive UBI market evolving, and what is the penetration of UBI in 2015?
- What is driving and restraining the automotive UBI market dynamics? Is UBI a model that all automobile insurers should follow?
- What are the key challenges to expect when building a UBI program, and what actions must be taken to face them?
- How can customer acceptance for usage-based insurance increase, depending on segments and geographies?
- What is the business case for the mass introduction of PHYD / PAYD insurance policies?
- What are the market shares of the 4 UBI Implementation submarkets of the overall automotive UBI market in 2015?
- How will each of the 4 automotive UBI submarket segments grow over the forecast period and how many policyholders will these submarkets account for in 2025?
- How will the market shares for each automotive UBI submarket develop from 2015-2025?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which automotive UBI submarket will be the main driver for the overall market from 2015-2025?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national automotive UBI markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2025 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2025?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the industry sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2015-2025?
- What does the automotive UBI value chain look like?
How will you benefit from this report?
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
- Global automotive UBI market forecast 2015-2025 and analysis of drivers and restraints
- Global forecast of 4 individual UBI submarkets covering the period 2015 to 2025
- Forecast of the global, regional & national penetration of automotive UBI policies from 2015 to 2025 by submarket.
- Forecast of the global, regional & national rates of adoption of automotive UBI policies from 2015 to 2025.
- Automotive UBI forecast and analysis of 10 leading national markets from 2015 to 2025
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 16 leading companies operating within the automotive usage-based insurance (UBI) market:
11 Motor Insurance Providers
- Allstate Corporation
- Aviva plc
- AXA S.A.
- Generali Group
- Insure The Box Ltd.
- MAPFRE S.A.
- MS&AD Insurance Group (Aioi Nissay Dowa)
- Progressive Corporation
- State Farm
- The Co-operative Insurance
5 Telematics Service Providers (TSPs)
- Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (IMS)
- Octo Telematics S.p.A.
- Vodafone Automotive S.p.A.
- Wunelli Ltd.
- Xirgo Technologies, Inc.
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in usage-based insurance (UBI). We show you the prospects for the following regions:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interview with leading experts in the automotive UBI Market
- Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (IMS), a leading Canadian Telematics Service Provider (TSP).
4) Our study also forecasts and analyses the following technologies and submarkets from 2015-2025
- OBD-II based UBI programs
- Smartphone based UBI programs
- Hybrid based UBI programs
- Black-Box based UBI programs
This independent, 228 page report guarantees that you will remain better-informed than your competitors. With 213 tables and figures examining the automotive usage-based insurance market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. In addition to our detailed forecasts of adoption rates of UBI programs both regionally and across submarkets, our report includes 10-year forecasts of the number of UBI policyholders. These forecasts are provided globally, regionally and nationally, as well as analysis, from 2015-2025 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals. We also contain within the report a forecast of the value of UBI motor insurance premiums globally over the forecast period.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive UBI value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
- Insurance companies
- UBI smartphone app developers
- Insurance start-ups
- Automotive OEMs
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Automotive Usage-Based Insurance sector, or with an interest in the Connected Car. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Automotive Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) Market 2015-2025: Insurance Telematics and the Connected Car report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03247307-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001