DUBLIN, September 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Automotive Vision Systems - Technology, Trends and Forecasts to 2031" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
New this quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of automotive vision systems - glazing, mirrors and wipers - and assesses major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
For the top 14 markets it provides market size data and a 15-year forecast for:
- the original equipment (OE) glazing market
- the OE mirror market (interior auto-dimming and standard; exterior auto-dimming and standard; and new camera-based systems)
- the OE wiper blade market
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends for:
- - Glazing including acoustic windshields/windscreens, bare-edge glass, enamels, glass processing, head-up displays, heated windshields/windscreens, hydrophilic and hydrophobic coatings, integrated antennae, laminated side glazing, large windshields/windscreens, car windows, modular glazing, panoramic roofs, polycarbonate, sealing systems, shade bands, solar control, solar roofs, switchable glazing, tempered, fog-free and frost-free solutions, recycling initiatives
- - Mirrors including integrated antennae, telescopic tow mirrors, blind spot monitoring, acoustic mirrors, self-cleaning, mirror-replacing rearview camera systems, rear view mirror and wing mirror updates
- - Wipers including flat blade tech, reversing twin motor systems, connection innovations, direct drive, wash and wipe
- Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Corning, Covestro, Ficosa, Flabeg, Gentex, Harman, NordGlass, Pilkington, SABIC, Saint-Gobain Sekurit and SL Corporation (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- PESTER (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Regulatory) analysis
- Updated profiles of the major suppliers including their strategies and prospects
You can use this report to:
- Gain a quick and comprehensive overview of automotive vision systems
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments
- Know the key trends within this area and what's driving them
- Spot opportunities and threats in this area
- Establish key companies' latest activities and prospects
- American Glass Products
- Asahi Glass Co Ltd
- BSG Auto Glass
- Central Glass
- Denso Corporation
- Drexel Univerity
- Eastman Chemical Co
- Federal Mogul
- Federal Mogul Corporation
- Ficosa International, S.A.
- Freeglass GmbH
- Fuyao Group
- Gentex Corporation
- Guardian Industries Corporation
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Ichikoh Industries, Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- Murakami Kaimeido
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- Pittsburgh Glass Works, LLC
- Research Frontiers
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Saint Gobain (Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA)
- Samvardhana Motherson Group
- Shanxi Lihu Glass
- SL Corporation
- Tokai Rika
- Trico Products
- Valeo SA
- Vitro SAB de Cv
- Xinyi Glass Holdings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hkfxl/automotive_vision
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets