NEW YORK, Jan. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "The global increase in vehicle production of fastest developing countries and developed countries gives the thrust for automotive sealant growth"
The automotive window and exterior sealant market was estimated to be USD 18.26 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 25.69 billion by 2021, with CAGR of 7.07%. The growth mainly contributes from global vehicle production of 92.6 million units in last year compared to 89.9 million units in 2014.
"Modified elastomers: The benchmark of the conventional elastomer to newer material for sealants"
The automotive sealant industry has benchmarked its technical aspects of materials, by replacing conventional material to new materials such as Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), Vulcanized Thermoplastic (TPV) and Thermoplastic Olefins (TPO). The above material enhances the product's properties, which results in better resistance on high impact, good life span of product and higher reduction in noise caused by drag force, by application of this material applied to roll out exterior trim and sealing systems.
"Industry moving towards light weight sealants are one of the major thrust in boosting sealant growth"
The major challenge automotive industry facing, then and now are improvisation of fuel efficiency, manufacturers not only focus on engine efficiency, they also modifying structural body design of vehicle and using light weight components. In order to achieve OEM manufacturer's vision, the sealant makers are benchmarking the present technology and the materials used to make the sealant, which will result in high reliability, safety and lower production costs than conventional sealants. These new generation lightweight materials are optimized to the processing requirements of the sealants which will result in a robust and eco-friendly product.
"Asia pacific market plays very important role in automotive window and exterior sealant growth"
The region consists of major automotive vehicle manufacturing companies, in countries like China, Japan, India, and South Korea, which supports the growth of automotive sealants. The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the largest market share holder in year 2016 and projected to remain largest in 2021, in terms of value. The region has country based automotive sealant manufacturers, like Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd (Japan), Minth Group Ltd (China), Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd (Japan), and PPAP Automotive (India).
The study contains insights from various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 52 %, Tier 2 - 27%, Tier 3 - 21%
- By Designation - C level - 47%, D level - 37%, Others - 16%
- By Region - North America - 30%, Europe - 18%, Asia-Pacific - 42%, RoW - 10%
Major players profiled in the report are:
- Cooper Standard (USA)
- Hutchinson Automotive (France)
- Magna International (Canada)
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd (Japan)
- Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Minth Group (China)
- Henniges Automotive Holdings INC. (USA).
The report segments the automotive window and exterior sealant market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of vehicle type (passenger car, light commercial vehicle, heavy commercial vehicle and electric vehicle) and component type (Glass run channels, Roof ditch molding, Door seals, Front window shield, Rear window shield, Hood seals, Trunk seals, Waist belt seals and Glass encapsulation) and region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and RoW).
Reasons to buy the report:
The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about the global automotive window and exterior sealant market offered by the top 10 players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new system launches in the global automotive window and exterior sealant market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of automotive sealants. The report analyzes the market for various automotive sealants across multiple regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the automotive window and exterior sealant market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the automotive window and exterior sealant market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04660851-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-window-and-exterior-sealing-systems-market-by-component-type-vehicle-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300399953.html