NEW YORK, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Baby Food industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global baby food market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global baby food market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby food market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global baby food market with five year forecasts
The global baby food market had total revenues of $12,102.0m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2010 and 2014.
Market growth has been quite healthy in recent years, primarily in the emerging economies of China, India, Brazil and Russia, which makes these markets more attractive to potential new entrants.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 1,816.1 million kilograms in 2014.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global baby food market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global baby food market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global baby food market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global baby food market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0445765-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/baby-food-global-industry-guide-300275854.html