NEW YORK, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Baby Food in China" is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in China, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in China along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Despite the one-child policy, the number of live births has been growing since 2007 apart from a dip in 2010. The number of babies born in 2013 was 2.8% up on the 2007 level, with particularly strong growth witnessed in 2012.
- The market for baby food in China has consequently risen by 29% over the past six years in volume terms in 2013. Most sectors of the baby food market experienced an increase in consumption during the survey period, the exception being cereals.
- The share held by cereals has fallen back quite sharply since 2007 - from 8.6% to 6.1% - although consumption has been more or less static since 2010.
- "Baby Food in China" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in China.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Baby Food in China. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in China.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into China Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in China along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in China, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in China.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in China considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in China market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02770649-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001