NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This Back to School simplify packing healthy lunches. Yumbox leakproof reusable bento lunchbox eliminates the need for multiple containers and baggies. Simply pack a variety of healthy lunch options in Yumbox's pre-portioned food tray, seal with a single lid and lunch is made! The result is a neatly packed healthy lunch that will look appetizing and encourage your child to eat their veggies! Feel great about the five-minute lunch you prepared for your child with Yumbox. Here are some of the convenient benefits that come with every Yumbox:
- LEAKPROOF LID: Yumbox unique leakproof single lid seals all food wells individually.
- KID-FRIENDLY: Yumbox is lightweight and compact with an easy-open latch, fitting in a standard size insulated lunch tote.
- BALANCE & PORTION CONTROL: Yumbox's pre-portioned illustrated trays enable healthy and hassle-free packing.
- THINK GREEN! Yumbox saves you money by eliminating the need for baggies, multiple containers, plastic wrap and snack packs.
- EDUCATIONAL & FUN! Turn your meals into a food adventure for you and your child.
Yumbox comes in four styles to suit your family's needs: Yumbox Original and Panino for children; Tapas, for preteens, teens and adults; plus the adorable MiniSnack snack box.
Company Founders Maia Neumann and Daniela Devitt are enthusiastic proponents of the Mediterranean diet. Inspiration for Yumbox came from the French school lunches served to Maia's children daily where balance, variety, taste, and nutrition are priorities for every meal.
Yumbox is an award-wining product: Good Design (2013), Little London Awards (2015) and the Red Tricycle Totally Awesome Awards (2016).
Yumbox is a kid-friendly, bento-style lunch container designed for kids and adults made with high quality, super durable, BPA-free, food-safe materials. Yumbox is fun to use, a pleasure to pack and an educational tool that helps children develop healthy eating habits. Yumbox is easy for kids to use and a cinch for parents to pack. Featuring a bento-like tray with one lid that seals all compartments; designated food groups to encourage packing a balanced meal; built-in portion control; a cool design and illustrations make this little box an adventure in good nutrition. Prices range from $20 for Yumbox MiniSnack, $28 for Original and Panino, to $32 for Yumbox Tapas.
For more information on Yumbox, visit www.yumboxlunch.com
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/back-to-school-lunches-made-easy-with-yumbox-300498195.html