BUENOS AIRES, Aug. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Hipotecario S.A. (BCBA: BHIP) reports second quarter 2014 results.
- Net income for the second quarter was Ps. 156.0 million, compared to Ps. 202.4 million and Ps. 70.9 million of last quarter and same quarter of previous year, respectively.
- Net financial margin for the quarter was Ps. 543.5 million, compared to Ps. 687.8 million of last quarter and Ps. 295.4 million of same quarter of last year.
- Net income from services for the quarter was Ps. 431.6 million, increased 15.7% in the quarter and 44.2% YoY.
- Loans to the private sector increased 8.9% in the quarter and 62.1% YoY.
- Deposits increased 5.5% in the quarter and had a 54.9% YoY growth.
- NPL increased slightly from 2.1% to 2.4% in the quarter. Coverage ratio was 92.3%.
- Equity ratio of 16.3%, stood stable compared to March 2014.
SOURCE Banco Hipotecario S.A.