BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Hipotecario S.A. (BCBA: BHIP) reports Second Quarter 2017 consolidated results.
- Net income for the second quarter was Ps. 372.2 million, 47.3% and 156.8% higher than last quarter and same quarter of previous year, respectively.
- Net financial margin for the quarter was Ps. 1,072.4 million, compared to Ps. 818.4 million of last quarter and Ps. 706.7 million of same quarter of the previous year.
- Net income from services for the quarter was Ps. 1,109.4 million. This represents a decrease of 5.1% QoQ and an increase of 22.9% YoY.
- Loans to the private sector increased 12.6% in the quarter and 43.2% YoY.
- Deposits increased 1.5% in the quarter and increased 11.7% YoY, while financial debt increased 16.5% QoQ and 106.3% YoY.
- NPL remained stable at 2.9% in the quarter, while coverage ratio was 83.2%.
- The equity ratio was 12.1%, compared to 14.3% of previous year.
Tel. (54-11) 4347- 5856/5967
Tel. (54-11) 4347-5759
SOURCE Banco Hipotecario S.A.