NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Music City became the center of the fitness world over the weekend as Beachbody, one of the world's largest providers of at-home and gym-based fitness programs, unveiled the newest additions to its expansive portfolio. Beachbody announced the new programs, products and services to more than 20,000 of its independent "Coach" distributors from across the country.
From P90X and Insanity to 21-Day Fix and Shakeology, Beachbody has provided fitness, nutrition and weight-loss products and services to more than 20 million customers working toward their goals. This year is no different as the company introduces CIZETM, a new dance workout developed in collaboration with Shaun T; FIXATE, celebrity trainer Autumn Calabrese's new cookbook; Beachbody® Performance, the company's first premium line of nutritional supplements; Shakeology Boost, mix-ins formulated with key ingredients that allow for personal customization of Shakeology shakes; and Beachbody® On Demand, the company's new streaming service that offers a complete fitness workout library, making it easy for anyone to work out anytime, anywhere and on any screen.
- CIZE (THE END OF EXCERCIZE™) was developed with world-renowned fitness motivator and choreographer, Shaun T, creator of some of Beachbody's most popular programs including Hip Hop Abs, Insanity and Focus T25. CIZE makes exercise fun by incorporating dance moves that not only provide cardio training, core strengthening and toning, but also gets participants moving to today's hottest music.
- Shakeology Boosts are customized additions to Beachbody's clinically proven health and weight-loss shake, Shakeology®. Giving consumers the power to customize their Shakeology shake for even healthier results, Boosts include Focused Energy, a blend of natural caffeine from guarana and green tea; Power Greens, providing a full serving of nutrient dense vegetables that contain phytonutrients to promote a healthy immune system, healthy aging and detoxification of the body; and Digestive Health, which helps to maintain to regularity and digestive health with a proprietary blend of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- FIXATE is a new cookbook developed with celebrity fitness trainer Autumn Calabrese, creator of the popular Beachbody fitness and nutrition programs 21 Day Fix® and 21 Day Fix EXTREME®. In addition to more than 101 delicious and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, FIXATE offers fresh new ideas for skinny cocktails and desserts as well as multiple vegan, vegetarian, paleo and gluten-free selections.
- Beachbody® Performance is the company's first line of premium performance supplements. Beachbody® Performance brings together the best nature and plant-based nutrition with the latest research and scientifically proven ingredients in the appropriate amounts to optimize impact. The Beachbody Performance line is designed to amplify pre-workout energy, sharpen focus, delay time to fatigue, deliver super hydration, speed recovery, reduce exercise-induced muscle soreness and optimize overnight muscle recovery.
- Beachbody® On Demand is the company's new streaming service that makes it easy for anyone to work out anytime, anywhere and on any screen. The new service provides access to the largest library of complete fitness programs including P90X, Insanity, TurboFire, Body Beast and Brazil Butt Lift, among others, from celebrity trainers including Tony Horton, Shaun T, Autumn Calabrese, Chalene Johnson and Sagi Kalev. Beachbody On Demand is offering a 30-day introductory free trial to access the company's extensive library of workouts, as well as a sampling of Beachbody's newest programs launched over the past year. After the initial trial, participants can sign-up for continued access to a fitness library valued at more than $3,000 – at a cost that equates to $2.99 a week, with premium content available with DVD purchase. Participants can visit www.beachbodyondemand.com to sign up.
"Though Beachbody has exponentially grown and evolved over the last decade, our focus and commitment remains unchanged–helping people achieve their goals to lead healthy and fulfilling lives," said Carl Daikeler, Chairman/CEO and co-founder of Beachbody. "It's a privilege to introduce such a diverse portfolio of fitness, nutrition and weight-loss solutions to our current fans as well as to those who may have never tried one of our proven programs. Now is the time."
These new Beachbody offerings will be available to Team Beachbody coaches and their customers the week of July 20th and on Beachbody.com beginning August 12th. For more information on these products as well as Beachbody's greater portfolio of fitness and nutrition offerings, visit www.beachbody.com.
About Beachbody, LLC
Founded in 1998 by Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, Beachbody, LLC operates Beachbody.com and TeamBeachbody.com. The Santa Monica, California–based company is the creator of the nation's most popular fitness, nutrition and weight-loss solutions including P90X3®, INSANITY®, FOCUS T25®, 21 Day Fix®, Body Beast®, PiYo® and Hip Hop Abs®, among many others. Beachbody programs combine challenging workouts with easy-to-follow diet guidelines, nutritional supplements, including its breakthrough clinically proven health and weight loss shake called Shakeology® (aka "Your daily dose of dense nutrition®"), plus an unparalleled customer service and peer-support system. Beachbody has expanded this support system through TeamBeachbody.com, which includes a network of nearly 350,000 independent "Coach" distributors as well as a dynamic online support and fitness community. The company recently launched its Beachbody On Demand offering, which provides streaming access to the company's world-class fitness programs. In addition, Beachbody LIVE offers a variety of group fitness formats at gyms across the country and in Canada and the UK based on the company's popular fitness programs. The Beachbody corporate mission is to help people achieve their goals and enjoy healthy, fulfilling lives.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150719/238129