LONDON, January 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Beem is off to a strong start in 2015. The UK startup has won deals with HSBC, Coca-Cola & Reed Elsevier in the last few months as well as building out a robust partner network.
Taking advantage of the perfect storm of; Bring Your Own Device, high smartphone penetration, app-savvy employees and demand for consumerised technology, the London-based mobile experts are revolutionising how companies facilitate true digital culture with substance not hype.
"Beem is the application that many organisations have been waiting for," Charlotte Forsberg, Deputy MD of leading internal comms agency, Headlines
"When I introduce companies to Beem they're excited about how easy it is to reach all of their employees, as well as hear from them directly," - Ciara O'Keeffe, VP Success, Beem.
Since inception 18 months ago, Beem has worked with some of the world's largest organisations, from Diageo to Unilever. After listening to customer feedback, usage and the significant traction of 2014, Beem is now focused on 3 key areas in its approach:
Beem IGNITE (Sales & Marketing teams)
- IGNITE provides real-time relevancy to all customer-facing employees, arming time-poor staff with instant and actionable insight.
- Surface live CRM information alongside external social & web feeds irrespective of location.
Beem CONNECT (Non desk-based employees)
- Beem CONNECT provides access to learning materials, company content, visibility of local colleagues, and the opportunity to have bi-directional communications throughout all hierarchical levels.
- CONNECT for non-desk employees provide them with the right tools to be a better connected ambassador.
Beem AMPLIFY (Employees as advocates)
- AMPLIFY simplified access to pre-approved content for employees to share across their own social profiles
- Beem AMPLIFY allows companies to extend the reach and improve the performance of their social content
Beem has selected leading agencies in the internal comms space to partner with in providing world-class mobile solutions to large companies. Wave 1 includes: Simply-Communicate, Headlines, Mandarin Kite, CTN Communications and Manning Gottlieb. Beem also partners and integrates with; Microsoft (Yammer), Salesforce.com and IBM among others from a technology perspective.
Notes to editors:
Beem is an enterprise content application. Working with global brands and Enterprise, Beem simplifies access to professional content from mobile devices.