NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The G8 Beer industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 beer market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 beer market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 beer market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $224,319.8 million in 2014 to the global beer industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $237,038.9 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.1% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the beer industry, with market revenues of $80,634.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of $33,253.7 and $26,959.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the beer industry in the G8 nations with a value of $84,401.9 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $35,821.8 and $28,819.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 beer market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 beer market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 beer market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 consumer electronics market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03017708-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001