LONDON, January 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
If you feel like you need a change this year, it might be time to look at your job. If you're bored of the 9 - 5 grind and all you look forward to is hitting the gym to get rid of the stresses and strains of the day, training to be a personal trainer could be the ideal career move.
One of the reasons many of us put of changing a career, may be due to the time it takes to get qualified in a new profession. However, with the fast track courses for personal trainers offered by the Training Room you could be qualified in just six weeks.
Fast track personal trainer courses
Fast track personal trainer courses from the Training Room offer the most comprehensive route to obtain a fully accredited personal trainer certification in the UK.
The Training Room runs a range of intensive six week personal training courses, able to be completed at any of their personal training academies throughout the UK.
Running from Monday to Friday, the courses are a full time commitment, but represent the best chance to get on the road for your new career in as quick a time as possible.
Benefits of the fast track course
The full and comprehensive support structure on the fast track personal training course has the following benefits:
- Highly qualified and experienced personal trainer tutors who offer full support and guidance
- Professional development and mentoring throughout the training programme
- Student welfare contacts providing all the required support
- Dedicated employment placement advice and assistance ensuring candidates find their first professional personal training position quickly and easily following graduation
To find out more about the personal trainer courses available from the Training Room, please visit http://www.thetrainingroom.com/
Notes to Editors
- The Training Room runs Level 2 Fitness Instructing and Level 3 Personal Training Certificates through fast-track and time-part courses as well as pioneering a new flexible e-learning programme.
- The Training Room is fully committed to proving students with the best chance of securing their dream health and fitness career. Through our extensive training programme we equip students with the necessary skills to help them excel in the industry.
- Unlike other training programmes, the Training Room's support doesn't finish once students have graduated. All our graduates are given access to our exclusive job board, with vacancies posted by some of the biggest organisations in the industry.
Press contact: Libby Herbert
TTR PT LTD
First Floor Waterloo House
SOURCE The Training Room