NEW YORK, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With a population of around 11.2 million in 2014, Belgium's vehicle motorization rate stood at around 562 vehicles per 1,000 people. As a result of moderate vehicle ownership, robust road infrastructure, rising living standards, coupled with relatively positive macroeconomic indicators, tyre market in the country is expected to witness growth revival over the next five years. Though there are no tyre manufacturing plants in Belgium, major tyre companies such as Continental, Michelin, Pirelli, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Yokohama, etc., are engaged in selling tyres through tyre distributors and dealers operating in the country.
According to "Belgium Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", tyre market in Belgium is projected to cross US$ 875 million by 2021. The country's vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars, followed by the commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. As a result, the passenger car tyre segment accounted for the largest share in the country's tyre market, and the same trend is expected to continue through 2021. "Belgium Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report elaborates the following aspects of tyre market in Belgium:
- Belgium Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Two Wheeler Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Belgium
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with tyre companies, distributors, retailers, vehicle manufacturers/assemblers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03664180-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/belgium-tyre-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2021-300254716.html