DUBLIN, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2869m/benelux_corporate) has announced the addition of the "Benelux Corporate IT Costs 2014-2015" report to their offering.
Benelux Corporate IT Costs 2014-2015 is written based on mainly the needs and requirements of the IT management of large Benelux companies. The target group of the report is primarily: CIO/IT managers, CFOs, Controllers, IT strategists, Consultants and CEOs. The report will however also be interesting for vendors of IT products and services in order to better understand their customers.
Benelux Corporate IT Costs 2014-2015 - Large companies' budgets & forecasts map out the size and allocation of IT spending among Benelux companies. This is done by:
- Providing IT cost key ratios for Benelux companies.
- Reporting on the share of IT costs spent on outsourcing.
- Showing how the IT costs of Benelux companies are allocated on the resources that are invested in the IT operations such as hardware and staff.
- Reporting on the share of IT costs spent on new development.
- Displaying how the IT costs of Benelux companies are allocated on the functions that are obtained from the invested resources such as IT infrastructure and ERP systems.
In covering these areas the report will amongst others be able to provide decision support in negotiating IT budgets.
Key Topics Covered:
Summary & conclusions
Using the report
IT cost key ratios
IT costs per internal IT user
IT costs per PC
IT costs per employee
IT costs in relation to turnover
IT resources costs
IT resources definitions
Outsourcing costs as a share of total IT costs
Distribution of IT costs on IT resources
IT development costs
IT development costs definitions
IT development cost share
IT functions costs
Definitions of IT functions costs
Distribution of IT costs on IT functions
IT functions costs per internal IT user
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2869m/benelux_corporate
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets