BOSTON, Nov. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- What are the best Black Friday furniture deals of 2019? Spending Lab monitor savings on sofa, dressers, TV stands, dining tables and more furniture over Black Friday and are sharing their top early picks for shoppers below.
Best Mattress & Bed deals:
- Save up to $324 on a wide range of mattresses at Walmart - including deals on memory foam, queen, twin and more top-rated mattresses
- Save up to $99 on premium Nectar memory foam mattresses at NectarSleep.com - deals include a choice of free weighted blanket/mattress protector and two memory foam pillows
- Save up to $190 on Casper Foam, Hybrid, Essential & Wave mattresses at Amazon - available in twin, twin XL, full, queen & king sizes
- Save up to 43% on the best beds, frames & bases from top-rated brands at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling twin, king & queen size bed frames and bunk beds
- Save on premium mattresses at the Purple.com Black Friday sale starting 11/22
Best Sofa deals:
- Save up to $400 on a wide range of top-rated sofas, couches & futons at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling sectional & sleeper sofas such as Mainstays, Novogratz, Better Homes & Gardens & more
- Save up to 53% on top-rated sectional sofas at Walmart - save on sleeper, leather, linen, reversible sectional sofas & more
- Save up to 63% on sleeper, reclining, convertible & sectional sofas, futons & more - check live prices on top-selling couches & futons at Amazon
Best Furniture deals:
- Save up to 50% on sofas, beds, mattresses & more furniture at Ashley Furniture - deals available every day in the run up to Veterans Day
- Save on a wide range of bedroom, living room, dining & office furniture at Walmart - save on best-selling MoDRN, Belham Living & other top-rated sofas, beds, dressers, TV stands & more
- Save on premium quality furniture, appliances, home decor with Wayfair's daily doorbuster sales - new products added daily including best-selling mattresses, recliners & TV stands
- Save up to $224 on top-selling TV stands & entertainment centers - save on a wide array of best-selling media stands from Walker Edison, Sauder Harvest Mill & more at Walmart.com
- Save up to 59% on Sauder, Tvilum, Mainstays, South Shore & more top-rated dressers - save on a wide range of high quality drawers & armories at Walmart
- Save up to 34% on select top-rated TV lift mechanisms & cabinets at the TouchStone Home Products online store - save on a wide array of pop up, drop down & swivel TV lift mechanisms, Elevate TV cabinets & more
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Home furniture for every part of the house are often available at large discounts at the same time as digital and electronic devices during popular shopping holidays such as Black Friday. TV stands in particular are sought after by shoppers who've just purchased a new widescreen that's usually larger than their current one. Bed in a box products are also a big draw, as they combine convenience with comfort in a single package. Sofas, closets, dressers, and other furniture can also be found at considerably reduced prices.
Will Black Friday 2019 last longer than 24 hours? Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 land on November 29th and December 2nd, respectively.
Amazon's Black Friday promotions and sales run for the entirety of November. Early deals become accessible by the first week of the month with more added hourly during the official start of Black Friday Deals Week. This year Walmart will also be offering their Black Friday deals earlier than ever. Starting from October 25th, Walmart is providing discounts on a number of items including electronics, gaming, toys, home and sporting goods. Walmart usually offers in-store Black Friday deals on the evening of Thanksgiving (November 28th),although online deals are often accessible the night before.
Most big-box retailers make their holiday offers available for several days after Black Friday, typically until Cyber Monday three days later. Amazon, however, launches their second phase of deals on Cyber Monday, with new promotions and extensions being made available until the following weekend.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Spending Lab