BOSTON, Nov. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Find all the best early DJI deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top early Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom and Air deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Consumer Walk.
Best DJI deals:
- Save up to $100 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark & Phantom professional and hobby drones at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - including savings on bundles, travel kits & accessories
- Save up to $71 on DJI Spark Series mini drones at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - check live prices on the best-selling compact drone with intelligent flight controls
- Save up to $69 on DJI Phantom professional drones at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - check live prices on the highly-rated Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models
- Save $69.01 on the DJI Mavic Air Quadcopter with Remote Controller at Amazon's early Black Friday sale
- Save up to 20% on DJI Mavic drones at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - check live prices on Mavic Mini, Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro & Mavic Pro Platinum quadcopters
- Save up to $199 DJI Mavic Pro collapsible quadcopters at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - check live prices on Mavic Air, Platinum & 4K models
- Save on DJI drones at the Walmart early Black Friday sale - Mavic Pro, Spark and Phantom models available
- Save on select DJI drones at the B&H early Black Friday sale - check out DJI drones, accessories and Osmo cameras
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
DJI produces some of the most well-regarded aerial drones for consumer, professional, and enterprise use. DJI drones in the Mavic series, such as the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air, are very popular for their compact build, powerful performance, and impressive output. Serious aerial photography advocates will prefer the larger and more advanced DJI Phantom series which are capable of autonomous obstacle avoidance. DJI also welcomes new users to the craft through the entry-level DJI Spark.
When does Black Friday officially start at Amazon and Walmart? This year's Black Friday takes place on November 29th, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2nd.
Amazon usually starts rolling out deals from November 1 as part of its 'Countdown to Black Friday' event. As Black Friday week begins, deals are normally announced on an hourly basis. Shoppers can also take advantage of early holiday sales at Walmart this year with the mega retailer beginning its sales on October 25. Walmart's online store normally starts its Black Friday sale on November 27th with in-store deals launching the following evening on Thanksgiving.
Holiday sales have been extending gradually over the past few years with most retailers now offering deals until Cyber Monday the following week.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Consumer Walk