BOSTON, Nov. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Early Microsoft Black Friday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest early savings on Microsoft Surface Pro, Surface Laptops, Xbox One consoles & games listed below by the deals experts at Save Bubble.
Best Microsoft deals:
- Save up to $857 on a wide-range of Microsoft Surface Pro, Surface Laptop & Surface Book devices at Amazon - check for prices on Microsoft Surface laptops with LTE Advanced connectivity, touchscreens and tablet-to-laptop versatility
- Save $280.00 on the Microsoft Surface Book 2 at Amazon - 13.5" laptop with Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM & 256 GB
- Save $208.33 on the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 at Amazon - Surface model comes with Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM & 128GB
- Save up to 57% on Microsoft Xbox One consoles, Xbox for PC, accessories & more at Amazon - check for live price updates on Xbox one specialty bundles featuring NBA 2K20, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4 LEGO, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and more
- Save up to $500 on Microsoft Surface Pro devices, Surface Laptops and gaming PCs at the Microsoft store
- Save up to 85% on select Xbox One games, consoles & accessories at the Microsoft store
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Microsoft remains a dominant player in consumer electronics as market demand for Surface laptops surges. The latest flagship tablet, the Microsoft Surface Pro 7, is now available on the Microsoft Store and Amazon along with the clamshell Microsoft Surface Laptop 3. Interest may be slowing down for gaming consoles but the Microsoft Xbox One is still a worthwhile purchase especially with coming Black Friday deals.
Why do people call it Black Friday? The Friday following Thanksgiving is an annual shopping holiday. The deals and discounted items offered during this time often cause extreme disruption due to the large volume of people and it is suggested that this is why it's called Black Friday.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Save Bubble