NEW YORK, March 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- MyPRGenie, the leading social media newswire and business network with access to 540,000 journalist contacts, will sponsor and co-host a free 60-minute webinar entitled "Beyond Viral Marketing: How to Use Online Word of Mouth to Reach Millions" featuring social media expert Chris Brogan on Friday, March 25 at 1 p.m. EDT. Registration is online here: http://bit.ly/beyondviral.
CommPRO.biz, the site for marcom news, tools, will feature lessons and exclusive insight from Brogan, bestselling co-author of "Trust Agents" and one of the most influential leaders in digital communications today.
"There are lots of people tuning into this new radio called social media," said Brogan of the event. "They're broadcasting instead of communicating. They're pushing offers instead of longer relationship cycles. There are so many opportunities to use this medium to build strong business communities, and yet people are stuck trying to replicate old techniques on new technology. Let's sort that out together.
Topics for the free webinar include:
- How to build loyal online communications and engage fans via social media
- The online marketing trends, big ideas and tools that social media experts watch
- How Chris Brogan applied online word of mouth marketing to build his brand-and how can you do the same
- What makes ideas viral and products spread contagiously
- The characteristics and replicable traits of effective viral campaigns
- What drives word-of-mouth and online social transmission
- The tools and resources you need in place to ensure success
- Branded case studies that offer best practices you can emulate
- How to manage expectations when clients ask for "viral" programs
- How to measure the success of your efforts
Those interested in attending the viral marketing webinar should register on the CommPro.biz website here http://bit.ly/beyondviral.
An acronym for "Communications Professional Resources Online," CommPRO.biz is the online source for the tips, tools, trends and training marketing communications professionals need to be successful, whether they're in PR, IR, corporate communications, marketing or advertising. CommPRO.biz reaches 57,000+ marcom professionals with its "Daily Headlines" and enjoys 16,000+ site visitors per month. Its founders include Fay Shapiro (Producer), Todd Fabacher (EVP and Webmaster) and Brian Pittman (Content Director). The team brings together a wealth of experience in publishing and services targeted to the PR and communications sector, including webinars and events. Brian Pittman serves as moderator for all CommPRO.biz events, and is regarded as the "Larry King of Webinars."
CommPRO presents free March 25 "Viral Marketing" webinar w/ social media expert Chris Brogan. Register: http://bit.ly/beyondviral
MyPRGenie sponsoring free March 25 "Viral Marketing" webinar w/ social media expert Chris Brogan. Register: http://bit.ly/beyondviral
Media Contact: Miranda Tan, email@example.com, 2128078300