BOSTON, Jan. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- B.GOOD, the industry pioneer in providing great tasting, responsibly sourced burgers, bowls, salads, smoothies and more, today announced its winter seasonal menu, furthering its mission to provide great-tasting food that people can feel good about eating.
Beginning today, the restaurant chain, which introduces seasonal menus quarterly, will offer:
- Citrus & Avocado Salad: Kale, blood orange, avocado, radish, sweet potato, red cabbage, beets, cilantro, pumpkin seeds, honey-ginger vinaigrette (vegan, gluten-free)
- Maple Roasted Carrots: Carrots, parsnips, pecans, maple syrup, coconut cream (vegan, gluten-free)
- Mocha Protein Smoothie: Almond butter, dates, chia, hemp, pumpkin seeds, oats, cocoa powder, skim milk, coffee (vegetarian)
On February 13, a seasonal burger, sandwich and soup will be introduced:
- Maple Bacon Burger: Maple bacon, pepper jack, spicy slaw, jalapeño ranch
- Grilled Tomato & Cheese: Cheddar, parmesan, tomato, tomato soup reduction, country bread (vegetarian)
- Tomato Soup: Cheddar, scallion crema (vegetarian)
"For many people, eating healthier is top of mind as they begin the New Year. Whether they're working out and seeking a naturally protein-packed smoothie or adopting a flexitarian lifestyle and looking for salads and veggies that are light and fresh, we have options to satisfy those needs," said Linh Aven, Executive Chef, B.GOOD. "However, others crave comfort classics as the temperature drops. Our Maple Bacon Burger and Grilled Tomato & Cheese, while more indulgent, are better-for-you spins on cold-weather favorites."
The winter seasonal menu will be available through March at all U.S stores and through delivery via DoorDash and GrubHub at participating locations. For more information about B.GOOD and the new winter seasonal menu, please visit Bgood.com.
Founded in 2003, B.GOOD is an innovative, fast casual, farm-to-table restaurant chain serving "Food with Roots" – sustainably-grown, fresh and wholesome food that is prepared fresh in-house. With 74 locations across the U.S., Canada, Switzerland and Germany, B.GOOD serves a diverse and delicious menu inspired by the heritage of back to basics simplicity including greens & grain bowls, salads, all-natural burgers, sides of crisp veggies and oven-finished fries, smoothies and kids' meals. By sourcing as much as possible from local, independent farmers and being genuinely committed to social and environmental impact, B.GOOD has a unique connection to the communities the brand calls home. Visit bgood.com for more information.
Media contact: Sammy Toole, 617-640-0007, email@example.com