CHANTILLY, Va., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- National brands, franchises and multi-location businesses are investing substantial dollars and resources to deploy local digital marketing programs. By 2017, BIA/Kelsey estimates national brands will spend $52.9 billion on local marketing initiatives. BIA/Kelsey is gathering local media and marketing leaders at LEADING IN LOCAL: The National Impact, May 7-9, in Atlanta, to explore how national brands are driving local revenues with digital strategies and innovative uses of technology.
The agenda for The National Impact features more than 20 sessions focused on the local targeting initiatives of national brands, franchises and multi-location businesses, across mobile, social, search, loyalty, video, verticals and more. The initial lineup of speakers includes:
- Curt Hecht, Global Chief Revenue Officer, The Weather Channel
- Mark Marinacci, President, ShopLocal and SVP, National Sales, G/O Digital (Gannett)
- Mary Pham, Digital Marketing and Brand Manager, Toyota's Scion
- David Lebow, SVP/General Manager, National Markets, YP Holdings
- Mitch Spolan, SVP, National Accounts, LivingSocial
- Corey O'Donnell, VP of Marketing, Yodle for Brand Networks
- Scott Dixon, CEO, New Point Media Group/The Real Estate Book
- Scott Lucas, Director of Automotive, ReachLocal
- Tom Bates, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Georgia Tech Advanced Technology Development Center
- Bruce Budkofsky, SVP, Global Ad Sales, Dominion Enterprises
- David Lenzen, SVP, Sales and Marketing, Marquette Group
"The rapid rise of mobile, effective geotargeting and marketing automation has made it possible for local marketing to scale in unprecedented ways for national brands, franchises and multi-location retailers," said Peter Krasilovsky, BIA/Kelsey vice president and conference co-chair. "At LEADING IN LOCAL: The National Impact, we'll take a close look at how brands, agencies and platform providers are maximizing national-local opportunities, and what it all means for local media."
The National Impact program combines keynotes, one-on-one interviews, SuperForums and discussion panels on topics, such as:
- Big Data, Local Loyalty and National Brands
- Geotargeting's Impact on Brands
- National Verticals Go Local
- Why National Is Key for Local Success
- Franchisees and Multi-Location: Focus on Local Power
- The Revolution in Localizing Retail
- Brands and the Local Marketing Platform
About LEADING IN LOCAL: The National Impact
BIA/Kelsey's LEADING IN LOCAL conferences are the definitive events on local digital advertising and marketing. LEADING IN LOCAL: The National Impact attracts a global audience of executive-level decision makers from across the local media and marketing landscape, including brands and agencies focused on the local market opportunity, companies engaged in local search, deals and group buying services, location-based services, local social media, traditional local media, classifieds, vertical media and ecommerce, local digital media suppliers and sector-focused investors and financial analysts.
Event sponsors include Acquisio, DatabaseUSA, Ifbyphone, Infogroup, Kenshoo Local, Neustar, Telmetrics, Thinknear, Yext and YP.
Conference partners include the Association of Alternative Newsmedia (AAN), Association of Directory Publishers (ADP), International Classifieds Media Association (ICMA), Topseos and Visibility Magazine.
For more information about LEADING IN LOCAL: The National Impact, including the complete agenda, list of speakers and online registration, visit http://www.biakelsey.com/LeadingInLocalNational-Local.
BIA/Kelsey advises companies in the local media space through consulting and valuation services, research and forecasts, Custom Advisory Services and conferences. Since 1983 BIA/Kelsey has been a resource to the media, mobile advertising, telecommunications, Yellow Pages and electronic directory markets, as well as to government agencies, law firms and investment companies looking to understand trends and revenue drivers. BIA/Kelsey's annual conferences draw executives from across industries seeking expert guidance on how companies are finding innovative ways to grow. Additional information is available at http://www.biakelsey.com, on the company's Local Media Watch blog, Twitter (http://twitter.com/BIAKelsey) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/biakelsey).