NEW YORK, June 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SpendEdge has been monitoring the Big Data Analytics Market and it is poised to grow by USD 145.24 Billion during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants have resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What are the expected price changes in this market?
The Big Data Analytics Market is expected to have a CAGR of 12.00% during 2021-2025.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Accenture Plc, Infosys Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Capgemini Services SAS, HP Inc., HCL Technologies Limited, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., DXC Technology Co., and Wipro Ltd., are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Subscription-based model, consumption-based model, and perpetual license model are the widely adopted pricing models in Big Data Analytics Market.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Big Data Analytics procurement.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
- IT Consulting - Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: The report provides a complete drill-down on global it consulting spend outlook at a global as well as regional level. Current spend scenario, growth outlook, incremental spend, and other key information is available individually for North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC.
- Communication Software - Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: SAP SE, salesforce.com Inc., Amdocs Ltd., Adobe Inc., Mavenir Systems Inc., TEOCO, and Open Text Corp. are among the prominent suppliers in communication software market.
- Virtual Private Clouds - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The virtual private clouds will grow at a CAGR of 23.95% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 4%-8% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate in this market.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Big Data Analytics that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Big Data Analytics TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.