NEW YORK, Dec. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NOVONOUS estimates that Global Big Data in Healthcare market will grow at a CAGR of 45% by 2020.
Big Data in Healthcare Industry controls the 7% market share in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. It is expected to become third largest industry in terms of it's market share position in 2020.
This growth is mainly due to increasing penetration of big data, increase in analytics services and availability of affordable big data solution and services to end users.
Organizations worldwide are turning their attention to Big Data as a useful means to derive insights from the huge amount of data generated from various sources. Technologies such as NoSQL databases and MapReduce/Hadoop frameworks are at the core of the solutions heralding a paradigm shift.
This research found that high investment costs, lack of awareness and novelty have been the main threats for new entrants in the Big Data space. There are a few major players who control the entire value chain.
However, many smaller players have mushroomed who provide consulting in the Analytics space. This research also found that most organizations misunderstand Big Data and it is important to educate the end users through face to face interactions.
The main growth driver for the Big Data industry is the sheer volume of data that is being generated across various industries due to changing business environment.
The growth inhibitors for the Big Data industry have been the slowdown in the global economy, a decrease in investment in Research & Development, lack of quality resourcing and unemployment.
Scope of Big Data in Global Healthcare Market: Key Trends, Market Opportunities and Industry Forecast 2015-2020 Report
- This report provides detailed information about Global Big Data in Healthcare market including future forecasts.
- This report identifies the industry wise need for focusing on Big Data in Healthcare market.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for overall Global Big Data in Healthcare market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for Global Big Data market.
- This study also identifies various parts of Big Data value chain.
- This report has detailed profiles 12 key players in Global Big Data market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers the competitive landscape in Global Big Data in Healthcare market.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Global Big Data in Healthcare market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Global Big Data in Healthcare market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for end users, Big Data service providers and investors.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/big-data-in-global-healthcare-market-key-trends-market-opportunities-and-industry-forecast-2015-2020-300372015.html