LONDON, Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The oil & gas industry has been slow to adopt big data when compared to other industries, such as finance or marketing. However, the market is set for strong growth over the next ten years as oil & gas companies begin to come to terms with how big data can improve their operations, particularly in the upstream sector. Visiongain assesses that spending by the oil & gas industry on big data will total $3.51bn in 2015.
Visiongain's 250 page report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for big data in oil & gas?
- How much is currently being spent by oil & gas companies on big data and how are they using it?
- Why has oil & gas been slower to adopt big data than other industries?
- How are oil prices affecting the market for big data in oil & gas?
- Which oil & gas companies are currently using big data?
- Who are the key players offering big data hardware, software and services?
- Which application submarket (upstream, midstream and downstream) will see the greatest growth over the next ten years?
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides in-depth analysis and spending forecasts for four big data in oil & gas submarkets, broken down by spending type, from 2015-2025:
2) The report also offers in-depth analysis and spending forecasts for four big data in oil & gas submarkets, broken down by application area, from 2015-2025:
3) The report also includes transcripts of 9 in-depth interviews with companies involved in the market for big data in oil & gas, providing expert insight alongside visiongain's forecasts and analysis:
4) Understand the market from both the demand and supply side, with analysis, forecasts and recommendations tailored towards:
- Companies supplying, or thinking of supplying, big data services and products to the oil & gas industry
- Oil & gas companies investing in, or thinking of investing in, big data services and products
5) View profiles of the leading companies in the field of big data, details of companies offering big data solutions to the oil & gas industry, and information on the oil & gas companies currently utilising big data.
This independent, 250 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 118 tables and figures examining the big data in oil & gas market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market PLUS spending forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2015-2025, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Companies offering big data products and services
- Oil & gas companies contemplating how big data can improve their business
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3312579/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers