DUBLIN, Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbflr4/2015_big_pharma) has announced the addition of the "2015 Big Pharma Outlook" report to their offering.
Big Pharma is poised for growth due to strong launch portfolios, the availability of high-potential pipeline assets, and companies' sharpened focus on highperforming markets. This report explores and visualizes market dynamics in the Big Pharma peer set out to 2024, using in-house sales forecasts. By delving deeper into drivers of strategy, revenue trends, and therapy area focus, this analysis is vital to understanding how the industry will navigate headwinds in order to steer towards robust growth.
What's included in this report:
- Analyst Outlook- Revenue Analysis- Therapy Area Analysis- Lifecycle Analysis- Strategy Analysis
Key questions answered:
- What are the significant challenges and drivers facing Big Pharma out to 2024?- Which companies will propel revenue growth over the forecasts period?- Which companies will have leading market share gains and market share losses?- How are late stage pipelines positioned, and what are the most-coveted launch products?- Which therapy areas will experience the largest growth and decline?- What are the portfolio weightings of Big Pharma based on the lifecycle of products?- How is Big Pharma adopting lifecycle management strategies to increase value?
Key Topics Covered:
1. About This Report- Analysis structure- Key questions answered- Highlights
2. Analyst Outlook
3. Revenue Analysis- Global revenue overview- Company revenue overview- Top 30 products in 2024- Big Pharma pipeline overview- Top 30 pipeline products- Company launch portfolios- Five-year launch analysis- Expiry revenue overview- Bibliography
4. Therapy Area Analysis
- Worldwide overview
- Therapy area ranking
- Endocrine, metabolic, and genetic disorders
- Central nervous system
5. Lifecycle Analysis- Lifecycle management case studies- Biosimilars- Bibliography
6. Strategy Analysis
- How has Big Pharma adapted strategically to internal and external headwinds?
- Targeted deal-making
- Cost-cutting programs
- Big Pharma emerging market presence
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbflr4/2015_big_pharma
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets