EMERYVILLE, Calif., June 16 /PRNewswire/ --
- BigFix received SC Magazine's "Recommended" designation in the magazine's Endpoint Security Group Test, appearing in the June 2010 issue
- BigFix earned a five-star overall rating, receiving a total of 29 out of 30 stars, with perfect five-star scores in the Group Test's Features, Performance, Documentation, Support, and Value for Money categories
- SC Magazine noted, "At a price of $20 per seat for the Security Configuration and Vulnerability Manager pack, [BigFix] is a solid value for the money."
- SC Magazine also stated, "This suite can manage endpoints both inside and outside the enterprise network providing comprehensive policy enforcement."
- To read the complete SC Magazine Endpoint Security Group Test, please visit: http://www.scmagazineus.com/policy-management/grouptest/215/
Amrit Williams, BigFix CTO said: "Enterprises large and small can use BigFix Security Configuration and Vulnerability Management to attain continuous compliance and risk reduction. With BigFix's single agent, distributed intelligence architecture, organizations can see, change, enforce, and report on security policies and system configurations of all endpoint devices in real time – including those not continuously connected to the corporate network. BigFix identifies vulnerabilities, assesses configuration compliance, applies patches, corrects configurations, and reports on status across all OS platforms within minutes. No other solution can do what BigFix does."
Founded in 1997, BigFix®, Inc. solutions support a global portfolio of A-list organizations in government, finance, retail, educational, industrial and public utility sectors. BigFix revolutionizes IT infrastructure management by replacing fragmented collections of single-purpose tools with the industry's only unified visibility and control architecture that consolidates up to 18 security, IT compliance, decision support, and green computing functions. For more information, visit www.bigfix.com.
© 2010 BigFix, Inc. All rights reserved. All company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Connecting Point Communications for BigFix, Inc.
SOURCE BigFix, Inc.