LONDON, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The bioburden testing market is expected to reach $565.6 million by 2019 from $354.4 million in 2014, at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2014 to 2019. This market is segmented on the basis of products, test types, applications, end users, and regions. On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers, contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs), manufacturers of food & beverage and agricultural products, and microbial testing laboratories. The CMOs segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the coming five years. Growth in this segment will be driven by the rising demand for cost-effective alternatives for manufacturing in emerging as well as developed countries.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the global bioburden testing market include the growing medical device industry, changing trends in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, increasing food safety concerns to boost the microbial identification market, strong trend of R&D investments in life sciences, and increasing product recalls due to microbial contamination. However, high cost of instruments and complex and time-consuming regulatory standards to lengthen the approval process in some countries may hinder the growth of this market.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the bioburden testing market and product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, and R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the bioburden testing market. The report analyzes the market by product, test type, application, end user, and region
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the bioburden testing market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the bioburden testing market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various bioburden testing products across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the bioburden testing market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2997360/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers