DUBLIN, August 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Biocides in Mineral Slurries Global Report - 2016" report to their offering.
This report develops forecasts for biocides from 2017 through 2022. It discusses the efforts of biocide manufacturers and formulators in launching new biocide formulations to meet changing market requirements, for example build up of resistance, lower costs, regulations.
The report also provides an overview for biocides for each of the major geographical regions. It provides value and volume data for different biocides. In addition, the report provides a summary of each of the biocides that are being used to control microbes within consumer and industrial applications. Industry influences on the biocides market are also discussed.
The scope of the study is worldwide. The overview section provides extended definitions of the biocides to provide the reader with a clear understanding of the technology involved. In addition, this section provides an analysis of biocide consumption by application and region. There is a profile of an ideal biocide as outlined by end users.
The company profiles section includes a detailed discussion of the companies that have pioneered biocide development and examines how their available products and services are setting the standards for preservation.
- What are the future directions of the biocide industry?
- What are the most important biocides being used in end-user applications today?
- What are the most promising biocides?
- What impact will regulations have on biocides consumption?
Key Topics Covered:
- Industry Overview
- Biocide comparison and market shares
- Evolution and adoption of trends
- Leading suppliers and distribution channels
- Increased Regulatory Impact on Business and Technology
- End-user analysis and what biocides they are using
- Licensing Deals
1. OVERVIEW OF BIOCIDES IN MINERAL SLURRIES
2. INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY OF BIOCIDES IN MINERAL SLURRIES
3. GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS FOR BIOCIDES IN MINERAL SLURRIES
4. PROFILE OF SUPPLIERS FOR BIOCIDES IN MINERAL SLURRIES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p7zkg5/biocides_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biocides-in-mineral-slurries-global-report-2016-2022-analysis-of-leading-suppliers--distribution-channels---research-and-markets-300307735.html
SOURCE Research and Markets