NEW YORK, July 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Bioherbicides market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5%"
The bioherbicides market is projected to reach to a value of USD 1,573.7 million by 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2016 to 2021. The market drivers include increasing demand for organic products, reduced chemical hazards and easier residue management, improved results in yield, quality, and productivity, and support from the government.
"Microbials segment is projected to be the largest and fastest-growing segment, by source, from 2016 to 2021"
The use of microbials as a source of bioherbicide is increasing as it provides a wide range of health benefits to the agricultural industry such as providing sustainable and cost-effective solutions to increase plant yield. They preserve and protect the environment and are thus beneficial to the farmers.
"Seed, by application mode, is projected to be the fastest-growing from 2016 to 2021"
Seed application is gaining a substantial position in the bioherbicides market as they are highly influential in the reduction and control of various kinds of weeds. The increasing GM seed prices and cost effectiveness of seed treatments over other crop protection methods drive the seed application segment.
"Liquid, by formulation, is projected to be the largest and fastest-growing from 2016 to 2021"
Liquid bioherbicide formulations are emerging as the way forward for cost effective, eco-friendly, and sustainable agriculture. The liquid formulation of bioherbicide offers longer shelf life, and easy handling and application, and thus, the demand of liquid bioherbicide is increasing.
"Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing segment from 2016 to 2021"
The demand for bioherbicides is driven by the increasing demand of natural and organic products by the customers. Increased awareness among consumers about food quality, increased organic food consumption in the region, and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) are driving the Asia-Pacific bioherbicides market.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study, are as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 35%
By Designation: Director level – 22%, and C Level –28%, Other levels – 50%
By Region: North America – 18%, Europe – 25%, Asia-Pacific – 45%, and Latin America – 12%
Major players include:
- Emery Oleochemicals (Malaysia)
- Deer Creek Holdings (U.S.)
- Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC (U.S.)
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. (U.S.)
- Certified Organics Australia Pty Ltd (Australia)
The other players that also have a strong presence in this market include:
- EcoPesticides International, Inc. (U.S.)
- MycoLogic Inc. Innovative Biologicals (Canada)
- Bioherbicides Australia Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- Hindustan Bio-tech (India)
- Special Biochem Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), value chain, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the global bioherbicides market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraint, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on bioherbicides offered by the top players in the global market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the bioherbicides market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for bioherbicides across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global bioherbicides market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global bioherbicides market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03960014-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001