LONDON, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
DelveInsight's, "Biosimilar (Insulin) - Competitive Landscape and Market & Pipeline Analysis, 2015" discusses the global insulin biosimilar industry. Report analyzes that Insulin and Insulin Biosimilars holds a future scope and potential in the market. It highlights the market trends, regulatory requirements for US and EU and key domestic players.
Report provides an insight on Insulin Biosimilars that are under development for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes with an insight on the Epidemiology of the disease. It provides detailed information on the 11 Insulin Biosimilar that are in pipeline.
It analyses Insulin Biosimilar industry and discusses the key market trends, major players, market assessment of 6 marketed insulin and the types of insulin with the length activity available in market.
- Coverage of global insulin biosimilar under development across the globe
- Sales forecast for marketed insulin from 2015 to 2017
- Detailed information on product description and related stage of development, the mode of therapy, mechanism of action, development partner and technology information.
- The report discusses the biosimilar regulatory landscape of various markets including developed markets of the US and EU
- Report analyses the types of insulin under development with respect to their market share and length of activity
Reason to buy
- The insulin biosimilar report covers complete Pipeline intelligence and understanding over therapeutics development for insulin market.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of insulin under development
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding the insulin biosimilar pipeline in-depth
- Identifying the upcoming leaders in the insulin biosimilar market in the coming year
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3376271/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48