NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Biosimilar Drugs – Discover Revenue Potential Now, Benefiting Your Authority
Do you want to fully understand the sales potentials for biosimilars? This new analysis provides you with revenue forecasts to 2025 at overall world market, therapeutic class and national level. For those therapies you will receive financial data, R&D trends, opportunities and commercial prospects.
Visiongain's updated study gives you revenue predictions for those follow-on biological drugs from 2015, helping you stay ahead. You can also explore trends, technologies and expected products, benefiting your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
You will learn about the promising future for biosimilars. Those agents include follow-on biologics (FOB) and subsequent entry biologics (SEB).
So read on to explore what shapes the biosimilars market, also seeing predicted revenue.
Forecasts and other analysis show you where the best sales opportunities exist
Our new report shows revenue forecasting to 2025, recent results, growth rates and market shares. You can explore quantitative and qualitative analyses, business news, research and development. You will gain 66 tables, 34 charts and two interviews with the industry.
You will be able to assess clinical, technological and commercial trends, results and potentials:
- Why will the biosimilars market expand so rapidly – with predicted double-digit growth from 2015 to 2025 – and therefore what revenues are possible?
- When will the worldwide industry achieve overall sales in tens of billion dollars?
- What compounds give the most promise for developers, producers and sellers?
- Who are the best-placed companies in that healthcare industry from 2015?
- Where are the most lucrative countries for selling those biological drugs?
- How will those drug producers serve regulators, doctors, patients and payers?
Many opportunities exist for those competitors of original biologics. You will discover which segments are most likely to prosper, seeing the potential sales from 2015 to 2025.
Why struggle to find data, losing time and missing out? Instead help your research, analyses, plans, proposals and presentations. With this new report you will save time and benefit your reputation for commercial insight.
See what the future holds for follow-on protein products. The following sections explain how our new investigation helps your work.
Predictions for the world market and submarkets – see what sales growth is possible
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilars, our investigation shows forecasts to 2025 for eight individual therapeutic submarkets:
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and fusion proteins (FPs) – including rituximab, infliximab, trastuzumab, adalimumab, etanercept and bevacizumab
- Insulins – including analogues, glargine and lispro compounds
- Erythropoietins (EPO)
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSF)
- Interferons – including alpha and beta agents
- Human growth hormone
- Fertility hormones
- Other biosimilars (grouped prediction).
Our report shows you the sales potentials of those biopharmaceuticals, helping you find ways to develop your business. Our new study will benefit your authority on those treatments, expanding your reputation for commercial knowledge.
Our investigation also discusses what stimulates and restrains sales of those subsequent entry biologics. You can explore that industry, seeing which products can achieve the greatest success. You will discover what revenues are possible, learning how companies can prosper.
Our study also divides the overall world market forecast into geographical segments.
National markets for those therapeutic proteins – where will highest sales and growth occur?
Developments worldwide will influence that follow-on biologics market, raising demand for biosimilars in developed and developing countries. Discover where that success will occur.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 12 national markets:
- United States (US)
- Germany, France, United Kingdom (UK), Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
- BRIC countries – Brazil, Russia, India and China
- South Korea
Here you will discover the market progress and outlooks. You can assess the biosimilars industry's future – needs, developments, demands and their significance. Our work explains, exploring issues affecting those biologics companies, influencing their results.
Forces affecting that biopharmaceutical business – what shapes its present and future?
Our new report discusses the pressures, opportunities and other events affecting the biosimilars industry and market from 2015, including these influences:
- Strategies for developing biosimilars – needs, demand, challenges and opportunities
- Guidelines from regulators (FDA, EMA and others) and what they mean for those drug developers and producers
- Patent challenges and data exclusivity for biopharmaceuticals
- Needs and opportunities in developing biosimilar mAbs, including rising incidence of cancers increasing demand for lower-cost biological medicines
- Developments in technology and operations for biosimilar drug production.
Our study also discusses other aspects of those successor biologics, including these forces:
- Economics stimulating demand for cheaper substitute biological medicines
- Outlooks for the overall biologics market – effects of biosimilar competition
- Biobetters as rivals of biosimilars – technological races and battles
- Collaborations for those biopharmaceutical molecules
- Outsourcing – using contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs) – to gain expertise in pharma biotechnology, production efficiencies and cost savings.
You will be able to assess the industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. That way you can explore what restricts and stimulates companies in the industry.
From 2015 discover what the future holds for those drugs and their makers.
Companies and 2019 market value – what is the overall revenue potential?
From 2015, product launches there hold great potential for investments, demand and sales. Our study predicts the world market for biosimilars and related biologics will reach $16bn in 2019, multiplying in size many times from 2015 to 2025. See how high revenues can go.
You can assess what biosimilar technologies, products and companies hold the greatest potential. Our analyses cover these firms and many other developers, producers, marketers and sellers:
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories.
And you can assess these biopharma specialists, among others:
- Intas Pharmaceutical
You will also gain two interviews with organisations – Probiomed and Boehringer Ingelheim.
From 2015 there will arise many opportunities. Our work shows you the commercial possibilities for those biological drugs, helping you stay ahead in knowledge and to succeed.
Ways Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025 helps
In these five main ways, our investigation helps your research, analyses, decisions, proposals and presentations:
- Revenues for biosimilars to 2025 at overall world level and for 8 submarkets – discover outlooks for development, production and sales
- Forecasts to 2025 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – assess developed and developing countries for potential revenues
- Prospects for established competitors and rising companies – explore portfolios, results, strategies, R&D and outlooks for success
- Analysis of what encourages and restrains biosimilar producers – investigate challenges, strengths and competition affecting revenues and profits
- Interviews with the industry – discover what other experts think, say and do, helping you stay ahead in technological and commercial knowledge.
This new report, by visiongain's in-house analysts based in the UK, gives knowledge to help your work, sparing you hassle and saving time. You will gain data leading companies depend on.
Information found nowhere else, benefiting your authority on pharma biotechnology
Our investigation gives independent analysis. You will receive competitive intelligence found only in our survey, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our work you are less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. Discover how to benefit your searches, analyses and decisions, also saving you time and helping your influence. You can assess the commercial potentials of those follow-on biologics.
So explore the future of biopharmaceuticals. In our new study you will find biosimilar data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions. Stay ahead by getting our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02571393-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001