FISHERS, Ind., April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Biotta®, the Swiss pioneer in high-quality, all natural juices, today announced the addition of USDA Organic Tart Cherry Juice to its line of functional juices. Adding further momentum to Biotta's fast-growing product offering in the U.S., Biotta Tart Cherry Juice provides multiple health benefits, plus a delicious taste satisfying enough for people to enjoy every day as part of their healthy lifestyle.
Biotta Tart Cherry Juice is 100% pure cherry juice, certified USDA Organic, and Non-GMO Project Verified. It's an excellent source of Vitamin C (40% DV) and a good source of Potassium (15% DV).
As a functional juice, Biotta Tart Cherry Juice has many benefits for today's health-conscious consumers including:
- Reducing inflammation: Natural anti-inflammatory properties soothe pain and help athletes recover quicker, according to research from Oregon Health & Science University.
- Increasing sleep. Tart cherry juice is naturally rich in melatonin and tryptophan. Participants in a recognized sleep research study experienced significantly longer sleep time each night after drinking tart cherry juice for two weeks.
- Preventing gout. A Michigan State University study suggested that tart cherry juice can combat gout, a type of arthritis that causes intense pain and swelling.
- Vitamin C. Aids in tissue growth by helping with the production of collagen, a protein responsible for holding tissues together.
- Potassium. Consuming foods rich in potassium may help lower blood pressure and decrease the risk of kidney stones.
Retail availability for Biotta juices has expanded significantly over the past year. Biotta juices are now found in over 1,000 Kroger stores nationwide as well as more than 400 Target stores targeting health and wellness. Thousands of additional retail locations include HEB, Jewel-Osco, Meijer, Publix, Safeway, Shaw's, Sprouts, Wegmans, Whole Foods Market and Winn-Dixie, among others.
Biotta Organic Tart Cherry Juice, packaged in 16.9 fl. oz. (500mL) bottles, is an ideal addition to the natural juice section. To learn more about the health benefits of Biotta Juices, go to www.BiottaJuices.com.
About Biotta Juices:
Since 1957, Biotta ("bee-AH-tah") has been a pioneer in high-quality, organic juices. From its original production location on Lake Constance in northern Switzerland, Biotta makes juices from locally grown, field-ripened produce using completely natural processing methods including low-heat pasteurization. Available in the U.S. in 11 varieties, Biotta "functional juices" promote optimal health, enabling consumers to enjoy "All the goodness of nature in a bottle."™ All U.S. Biotta juices are USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Biotta juices are available in both natural and mainstream grocers throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.BiottaJuices.com.
SOURCE Biotta Juices