NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming retailer, has announced the launch of ARROW, its second in-house beauty brand. Inspired by the evolution of the athleisure trend, ARROW features makeup, skincare and body products that are lightweight, long-wearing and refreshing - designed to enhance natural beauty during (and after) physical activity.
"Our customers are badass women who lead active lifestyles. We were inspired by the trend of athleisure in fashion, and felt that the same elements could apply to beauty—high-performance products that help you look your best, without looking like you are trying too hard. It's that effortless, ready-for-anything beauty that so many of us are often looking for," said Katia Beauchamp, Co-Founder and CEO, Birchbox. "Of course we loved that we could pioneer this concept in the beauty category and we worked hard to quickly bring the idea to market. The goal with ARROW is to provide subtle color and practical skincare and body products that make women feel fresh and confident wherever their busy days take them."
Launching today, the debut collection includes the following products, which are sized for easy, on-the-go use to seamlessly transition from work to workouts to fun with friends:
- REVIVE Cooling Cheek Tint ($18): Lightweight, long-wearing cheek tint that adds a natural-looking hue with a gentle cooling sensation. Available in two shades: Berry Flush (deep raspberry) and Pink Punch (bright pink).
- BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm ($14): High-tech moisturizing balm that reacts with the pH of users' lips to enhance their natural color and create a unique shade of pink. Contains mango seed butter, vitamin E and luffa seed oil for hydration and protection.
- PROTECT Aluminum-Free Deodorant ($9): This aluminum- and alcohol-free deodorant has a bright citrus scent that neutralizes odors with notes of pink grapefruit, mint leaf, ginger flower, sea spray. Free of synthetic dyes and colorants.
- ARROW Makeup Bag ($12): A durable, water-resistant makeup bag with the brand's signature design.
- Limited-edition ARROW Starter Kit ($36): Includes all three launch products - a $53 value.
Birchbox will introduce five additional ARROW products this spring: HYDRATE Soothing Facial Mist, ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara, REFRESH On-The-Go Cleansing Cloths, ENERGIZE Tinted Serum and SCULPT Tinted Brow Gel. Everything in the line is vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and made in the U.S.
ARROW is available exclusively on Birchbox.com and Birchbox.ca, as well as at Birchbox's flagship store in Soho and the Birchbox beauty boutique at Rent the Runway's store in Georgetown. The REVIVE Cooling Cheek Tint and BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm will be sampled in February Birchboxes; new subscribers who sign up for February will receive the REVIVE Cooling Cheek Tint in their first box.
Visit birchbox.com/ARROW for more information.
Founded in 2010, Birchbox is a leading beauty and grooming retailer, offering an efficient, personalized way to discover and shop for new products. Birchbox redefined the online shopping experience by pairing a monthly subscription of deluxe samples - tailored to customers' unique profiles - with inspiring editorial content to create a seamless path to purchase full-size products online. More than 800 best-in-class beauty, grooming and lifestyle brands are available on Birchbox's e-commerce shop. In 2012, Birchbox launched Birchbox Man and expanded internationally, and in 2014, Birchbox opened its first brick-and-mortar store in Soho, New York. Today, Birchbox has more than 1 million subscribers and operates in six countries, including France, Spain, UK, Belgium and Canada. Birchbox is headquartered in New York City. To learn more, visit www.birchbox.com or follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat.