DALLAS, April 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BizNet Software, Inc., the experts in Microsoft Excel® in-memory reporting and business intelligence, has released the next generation of business reporting software for Sage AccPac users.
BizNet's Excel® business information suite creates a user friendly drag & drop environment with live real-time access to Sage AccPac data. It delivers simple, yet powerful capabilities to anyone who uses spreadsheets to gather and analyze business information. The Sage AccPac General Ledger BizContent pack includes over 75 prebuilt drag and drop Excel functions, reports & business intelligence.
The BizNet Excel Business Information Suite offers full-featured functionality at a fraction of the cost of traditional financial reporting packages:
- 100% Excel
- Real Time In-Memory Analytics
- Drag and Drop Reporting
- Drag and Drop Business Intelligence
- Multi-dimensional drill down
- Utilize all existing spreadsheets
- Report creation using account wildcarding, account ranges and account list
- No Additional Hardware Necessary
- Automated report distribution tailored to each recipient with a single click
A partial list of Excel functions, business intelligence, and reports delivered out of the box includes:
- Actuals Month to Date – Net, Debit, Credit, Unposted Balances
- Actuals Year to Date – Net, Debit, Credit, Unposted Balances
- Budget Month to Date – Net, Debit, Credit, Unposted Balances
- Budget Year to Date – Net, Debit, Credit, Unposted Balances
- Multi-Currency Month to Date – Net, Debit, Credit, Unposted Balances
- Multi-Currency Year to Date – Net, Debit, Credit, Unposted Balances
- Data Analysis – GL Balances, GL Transactions, Multi-Currency GL Balances, Account List
For more information email [email protected] or call 888-803-5227.
ABOUT BIZNET SOFTWARE:
BizNet Software®, Inc. (BizNet) is a market leader for Microsoft Excel® in-memory reporting and business intelligence. Founded in 1996 to take the mystery out of databases, BizNet focuses on Microsoft Excel® reporting solutions guided by financial and business professionals with a real-world understanding of corporate financial, operational and technical requirements. BizNet's Excel® business information suite creates a user friendly drag & drop environment with live real-time access to the most accurate and current data. Built upon fundamental business disciplines and controls, BizNet solutions create a self-sufficient work environment for business professionals that streamline workflow and improve productivity.
Microsoft and Excel are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
SOURCE BizNet Software, Inc.