DALLAS, March 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BizNet Software, Inc., experts and global leaders in real-time, Microsoft Excel®-based business reporting and analytics solutions, has released reporting for CCH Practice Management users.
BizNet's ground-breaking Excel® Business Information Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market, enabling users to create a real-time connection to massive amounts of data allowing anyone to connect and share millions of rows of information. It creates a user-friendly, drag and drop environment with live, real-time access to your current data. BizInsight's™ unique ability to provide dynamic, multi-dimensional drill downs to detailed information based on what the user is exploring provides a level of business insight not found with other reporting tools. BizNet's CCH Practice Management reporting and analysis solution provides a pre-built integration allowing users to build their reports within minutes.
The BizNet Excel® Business Information Suite offers full-featured functionality at a fraction of the cost of traditional financial reporting packages:
- 100% Excel® Userface – Design, Use, and Distribute in Excel®
- Real Time In-Memory Analytics
- Drag and Drop Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Drill Downs
- Utilize All Existing Spreadsheets
- Interactive Report Creation Using Account Wildcarding, Account Ranges, and Account List
- No Additional Hardware Necessary
- Automated Report Distribution Tailored to Each Recipient With a Single Click
The CCH Practice Management BizNet Content Pack includes over 60 pre-built, drag and drop Excel® functions, reports, and business intelligence. A partial list of Excel® functions, business intelligence, and reports delivered out of the box includes:
- Billing – Keyed (WIP) and Invoiced includes Amount Billed, Costs, Expenses, Fees, Hours, Surcharges, and Write Up Write Down and can all be pulled by Date Range, Month, Quarter, or Year
- Information – Client, Employee, and Service Code
- Analysis Sets – Pivot Tables and Lists Available for Billings, Banked Hours, CPE, and Information and can all be pulled by Date Range, Month, Quarter, or Year
ABOUT BIZNET SOFTWARE:
BizNet Software®, Inc. (BizNet) is a market leader for Microsoft Excel® in-memory reporting and business intelligence. Founded in 1996 to take the mystery out of databases, BizNet focuses on Microsoft Excel® reporting solutions guided by financial and business professionals with a real-world understanding of corporate financial, operational and technical requirements. BizNet's Excel® Business Information Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market. It creates a user friendly, drag and drop environment with live, real-time access to the most accurate and current data. Built upon fundamental business disciplines and controls, BizNet solutions create a self-sufficient work environment for business professionals that streamline workflow and improve productivity.
Microsoft and Excel® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
SOURCE BizNet Software, Inc.