SHERMAN OAKS, Calif., Nov. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Angus Steakhouse, the original American steakhouse, announced today its recognition of all US Veterans and Active Military Personnel with an exclusive deal on a classic meal. On Monday, November 11th, 2019, the restaurant chain will serve its All-American Steak Plate - an 8 oz. Certified Angus Beef® Top Sirloin, mashed potatoes, broccoli with garlic butter and a non-alcoholic beverage - all for just $9.99.
The offer is valid Monday, November 11th from open to close. All military personnel who produce a valid military ID or proof of military service are eligible to receive this special offer.
- Offer valid one per veteran or active duty military personnel
- Military Guest must display valid Military ID or other proof of service
- Spouse and other military dependents are not eligible
- Offer includes non- alcoholic beverages only - coffee, milk, tea and soda
- Offer good throughout the entire restaurant, including BullsEye Bar
- Dine-in Only not valid for takeout or delivery
- $15 Be our Guest may not be used for this promotion
To learn more about Black Angus Steakhouse, visit www.BlackAngus.com or follow Black Angus on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @BASteakhouse.
Black Angus Steakhouse has been mastering its craft since it was founded in Washington in 1964. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Black Angus has 42 locations across California, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska and Hawaii. The restaurants pay homage to its Western cattle rancher roots by offering the finest Certified Angus Beef® and USDA Choice steaks and burgers, in addition to seafood, salads, sides and desserts for the entire family. The BullsEye Bar serves a robust menu of craft beer, wine and hand-crafted cocktails. More information is available online at BlackAngus.com or follow Black Angus on Facebook or Twitter @BASteakhouse.
SOURCE Black Angus Steakhouse