LOS ANGELES, Sept. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Angus Steakhouse, the original American steakhouse, announced today that it launched its inaugural Pick'em to Win Sweepstakes. One winner will receive a grand prize of an all-expenses paid trip for two to Super Bowl LII at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on Feb. 4, 2018.
Pick'em to Win is an online game where players predict the winning NFL teams each week. Participants can win $5 Black Angus Football Bucks when they make at least seven correct picks during any given week throughout the season. Additionally, each week that guests make their picks, they will receive an automatic entry to the grand prize sweepstakes.
The sweepstakes drawing will be held at the end of the football season, where nine prizes will be awarded to the lucky winners. Customers can sign up to Pick'em to Win at blackangus.com/pickem. The sweepstakes prizes include the following:
- Grand prize: A Trip for two to Super Bowl LII in Minneapolis on Feb. 4, 2018
- First place: $650 Amazon Gift Card for a TV of their choice
- Second place: $500 Black Angus Gift Card
- Third place: $450 Amazon Gift Card
- Fourth place: $250 Amazon Gift Card
- Fifth place: $200 Black Angus Gift Card
- Sixth place: $150 Amazon Gift Card
- Seventh place: $100 Black Angus Gift Card
- Eighth place: $100 Black Angus Gift Card
"NFL game days are popular at Black Angus Steakhouse," said Liz Geavaras, chief marketing officer, Black Angus Steakhouse. "Black Angus' Pick'em To Win game is a fun way to reward our customers, who are passionate about football, with prizes each week, all while they enjoy delicious food among fans."
In addition to the sweepstakes, Black Angus Steakhouse also announced food and drink specials available on NFL game days:
- Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger with choice of fries, coleslaw and a 16 oz. Bud Light Draft Beer for $10 (Offer varies by location)
- All-day happy hour on Sunday & extended happy hour during Monday and Thursday night games
For more information on Black Angus Steakhouse, please visit www.BlackAngus.com.
About Black Angus Steakhouse
Black Angus Steakhouse has been mastering its craft since it was founded in Washington in 1964. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Black Angus has 44 locations across California, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska and Hawaii. The restaurants pay homage to its Western cattle rancher roots, but offer the finest Certified Angus Beef® and USDA Choice steaks and burgers, in addition to seafood, salads, sides and desserts for the entire family. The Bulls Eye Bar serves a robust menu of craft beer, wine and hand-crafted cocktails. More information is available online at blackangus.com or follow Black Angus on Facebook or Twitter @BASteakhouse.
JCUTLER media group
SOURCE Black Angus Steakhouse