17 Nov, 2019, 01:30 ET
BOSTON, Nov. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Find all the best early pet deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top early aquarium, cat trees, dog beds & dog DNA test deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Consumer Walk.
Best Pet deals:
● Save up to 64% on a wide range of Plush Paws, PetSafe, K&H, MarineLand & more trusted pet supplies brands at Amazon - save on best-selling dog beds, DNA tests, cat trees, aquariums, fish tanks & more
● Save up to 20% on a high quality pet supplies, accessories & medicines at the Chewy online store - save on aquariums, fish tanks, dog beds, cat trees, DNA tests & more
● Save up to 23% on PetFusion, Best Friends, MidWest, Furhaven & dog bed brands - save on top-rated dog beds at Amazon.com
● Save on Embark, Wisdom Panel, Mars & more best-selling dog DNA tests - save on a wide range of canine DNA test kits at Amazon
● Save up to 51% on top-quality cat trees from AmazonBasics, Go Pet Club & Vesper -check live prices of best-selling Go Pet Club 62-inch & 72-inch cat trees at Amazon.com
● Save up to 44% on best-selling aquariums, fish tanks, kits & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on trusted brands such as MarineLand, Tetra, Marina & more
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
House pets need more than just pet food to live contentedly with their owners, which is why pet products like these continue to be in high demand. Families typically provide cat and dog beds, feeding bowls, and blankets for each of these pet companions they have. Recreational amenities, such as cat trees, dog playpens, and small animal enclosures are also popular ways for owners to provide a fun environment to their pets. Other specific indoor habitats such as reptile and fish tanks or aquariums, rabbit hutches, etc., can also be easily found at attractive prices.
How do most retailers run Black Friday sales events? Black Friday is an annual nationwide sales event where retailers offer impressive deals with significant discounts. Over the course of the week, the average savings for in-store and online deals are 20% and 24%, respectively, based on data from The Balance.
The dominance of online shopping as the preferred shopping option becomes more evident on Black Friday. Adobe Analytics reports that the online sales for 2018's Black Friday reached $6.22 billion, a 23.6% increase from the preceding year's sales.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Consumer Walk
Share this article