LOS ANGELES, Jan. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- From final dress and tux fittings to catching some extra sleep, final preparations are underway for the flock of celebrities expected to attend the Golden Globes Awards this Sunday. And, before the first award is even handed out, Black Swan Wines, the official wine sponsor for the FOX Golden Globes Party, is already preparing four bold varietals to toast this year's elegant swans, nominees and winners.
"Black Swan Wines celebrates the bold, independent spirit in each of us – both on screen and off," said Shankar Swamy, Marketing Manager of Black Swan Wines. "Celebrating with Black Swan wine is a perfect pairing for this year's extraordinary blend of talent, and the opportunity to be the official wine sponsor for the FOX party is a real feather in our cap... a black swan feather that is."
Black Swan Wines, named for Australia's indigenous black swan, are created from premium grapes from Australia's premiere South Eastern region. Black Swan Wine's Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot and Shiraz, the vineyard's signature blend with black cherry flavors and pepper spice hints, will be featured at the FOX roof-top party.
Don't have a ticket to this coveted party? Don't fret. Black Swan Wines offers five easy entertaining tips for hosting a Black Swan wine-inspired soiree to transform your home into a golden affair:
- Dress – With famously stylish actresses dominating the nominee list, this year's red carpet festivities are expected to be the most fashionable yet. To recreate your own glam brigade, invite guests to dress to impress and look to their favorite movie and TV shows for inspiration – like a retro trench and hat for men and feminine details like silk and black feathers for the ladies.
- Decorate – Go for the gold and trim your abode in this opulent hue. Think golden napkin rings and chargers to votive holders and party favors. Don't be afraid to bring out the good linens and crystal for this elegant party – small details will go a long way.
- Drink – Treat your guests to the official wine that will be featured at the FOX Golden Globes party – the night's Black Swan wine varietals include Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot and Shiraz.
- Dine – Let the awards show be the star by serving light appetizers that can be easily passed at your viewing party – a few favorite finger foods can add fare-flare to your festivities. Black Swan wines are perfectly paired with a wide range of foods from fine dining to take-out.
- Drama – All eyes will be watching the drama unfold on screen – from the gone-wrong red carpet moments to the surprise winners taking the stage– so sit back and enjoy!
Visit The Barrel Room at thebarrelroom.com or Black Swan Wines at blackswanwine.com for more tips on entertaining with the Black Swan Wines portfolio, which includes six varietals: Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and Riesling. Black Swan wines are available in restaurants and wine retail outlets across the U.S.
Australian Table Wine ©2011 Black Swan USA, Modesto, CA. All Rights Reserved.
SOURCE Black Swan Wines