PISCATAWAY, N.J., June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BlackStratus, a leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance technology tailored for both SMBs and large enterprises, announced today that its newly announced Security-as-a-Service, CYBERShark, received several top awards from the ASCII Group event in Baltimore. BlackStratus won Best-of-Show for CYBERShark, the top award given at the industry gathering. The ASCII Group IT community is made up of a supporting network of more than 2,000 MSP/VARs worldwide, making it one of the most respected industry bodies when it comes to security and compliance matters affecting small and midsize businesses.
Along with securing Best-of-Show, BlackStratus also received awards for Creativity and Innovation, Best Market Opportunity, and Best Security Solution. The awards came just one month after the national launch of CYBERShark, a white labeled security and compliance service aimed specifically at the MSP community and their SMB customers. CYBERShark empowers MSPs to build a sustainable managed services business without the need to invest in expensive infrastructure, buy expensive hardware appliances and recruit expensive security analysts. By simply sending their end-customer event log data to the advanced CYBERShark cloud, MSPs will receive a white-labeled portal view of their customers' compliance reports and security posture complete with step-by-step remediation to resolve security incidents and malicious activity.
"Being awarded Best-of-Show by ASCII members is industry validation that CYBERShark is exactly the type of Security-as-a-Service platform the MSP community has been requesting for their SMB customers," said Dale Cline, CEO of BlackStratus. "Although tailored specifically for the SMB market, CYBERShark is the same SIEM technology used by Fortune 100 firms for their cybersecurity and compliance needs, but at a price point that now MSPs can afford to purchase for their small to midsize clientele."
- Advanced architecture designed to cover complex regulatory compliance, business continuity and risk management needs
- Multi-tenancy support silos customer accounts and files, protecting privacy and data integrity
- Real-time attack visualization identifies zero-day attacks based on rules-based, vulnerability, statistical, and historical correlations
- Vulnerability correlation integrates data from detection systems, eliminating false positives and freeing up your team to focus on actual threats
- Unparalleled visibility in distributed networks to correlate activity in individual customer environments, identifying hidden threats, suspicious trends and other potentially dangerous behavior
- Sophisticated reporting tools for ISO, PCI, HIPAA, SOX and other compliance standards
To learn more about becoming a reseller of CYBERShark, please contact the sales team at 203-569-2444 or visit www.cybershark.com.
BlackStratus is a pioneer of trusted security and compliance platforms that protect millions of devices and thousands of brands around the globe. Their enterprise class technology solution is deployed and operated on premise, in the cloud or as a service at an affordable cost. The firm's patented software based multi-tenant Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) technology, is able to deliver organizations unparalleled security visibility, prevents costly downtime, and achieves and maintains compliant operations at a lower cost to operate. BlackStratus is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and services thousands of businesses worldwide.
For more information about BlackStratus, please visit www.blackstratus.com. Follow the firm via Twitter as @BlackStratusInc.
BlackStratus PR Contact: