The "Blockchain for Telcos" study presents the opportunities for CSPs to leverage on blockchain capabilities. The analysis is based on a global benchmark of CSP concrete public initiatives in blockchain. These have served to identify the potential internal and external applications for telcos and to show market trends.
Based on the development of blockchain-related PoCs, the report focuses on the major use cases that bring added value for CSPs in highlighting stakes and opportunities for each case. It includes an overview of the positioning of key stakeholders towards blockchain, covering both major CSPs and key technology providers. The report includes an Excel file including a tracker of use cases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of blockchain technology 2.1. Definitions 2.2. Key concepts 2.3. Value proposition 2.4. Offerings
3. Applications of blockchain in telco businesses 3.1. Potential areas for blockchain applications in CSP processes 3.2. Expected benefits from blockchain implementation
4. Applications of blockchain in telco businesses 4.1. Overview of CSP usage of blockchain 4.2. Overview of areas of blockchain adoption in CSP processes 4.3. Overview of CSP-preferred blockchain technology providers 4.4. Summary of CSP blockchain experiments
5. Focus on four use cases: CSPs stakes, opportunities, perspectives 5.1. Inter-carrier settlements and reconciliation 5.2. Identity management 5.3. Payment services 5.4. IoT device connectivity and security
6. Ecosystem 6.1. Telecom blockchain consortia 6.2. Player profile: Telefnica 6.3. Player profile: Deutsche Telekom 6.4. Player profile: Vodafone 6.5. Player profiles: Turkcell and Asia Pacific Telecom 6.6. Player profile: TBCASoft 6.7. Player profile: Clear Blockchain Technologies
About ResearchAndMarkets.com ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.