LONDON, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The blood culture test market is categorized on the basis of methods, products, applications, end users, and regions. Factors such as increasing demand for rapid diagnostic techniques, high prevalence of infectious diseases, increase in healthcare expenditure and rising aging population are driving the growth of this market. Moreover, increasing blood stream infections (BSI) is another major factor propelling the growth of this market. According to the U.S. CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention), catheter-related blood stream infection (CRBSI) is the most common cause for healthcare-associated blood stream infection. Around 12% to 25% of patients who acquire BSI die every year while some of them have to prolong their hospital stay leading to increase in the overall treatment cost. A treatment of CRBSI can cost up to $56,000, once the cost of pharmacy increases, the cost of catheter and additional diagnostic tests also increases which leads to the increase in the overall healthcare cost.
The relatively untapped Asian region provides an array of growth opportunities for the blood culture test market. A large population base, rapid urbanization, increase in blood stream infection (BSI), rising prevalence of infectious diseases, rising aging population, increasing product availability, and technological advancements are some of the factors responsible for the growth of this market.
To leverage these market opportunities and to reduce the manufacturing and distribution costs, various market players are building manufacturing facilities and strengthening their sales force in these developing economies. However, high cost of automated blood culture systems and lack of adequate reimbursement are hindering the growth of this market.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical analysis, product analysis, and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players in the blood culture test market and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, and change in strategic approach; R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies; and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the blood culture test market. The report analyzes the blood culture test market by method, product, application, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the blood culture test market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the blood culture test market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for blood culture test products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the blood culture test market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2919436/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48