NEW YORK, March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The blood flow measurement devices market is projected to reach USD 533.0 million by 2021 from USD 343.6 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% in the next five years (2016 to 2021).
The growth of the overall blood flow measurement devices market can be contributed to the growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes coupled with rising geriatric population, the influx of VC funding, and technological advancements. However, the dearth of skilled professionals is limiting the growth of the global blood flow measurement devices market.
The global blood flow measurement devices market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. In 2016, North America accounted for the largest share of the global blood flow measurement devices market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific is projected to have the highest growth rate in the forecast period. Factors such as the growing focus of industry players in the region, increasing geriatric population, and growing prevalence of non-communicable diseases are likely to propel the market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (product launches, product extensions, product enhancements; collaborations/agreements/partnerships/joint ventures/contracts, fund, technology development, patent, and expansions) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
In-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, Sales and Marketing Directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the adaptive security market place.
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 50%, Tier 2: 42%, Tier 3: 8%
- By Designation: Director Level: 58%, C-level: 25%, Others: 17%
- By Region: North America: 46%, Europe: 31%, APAC: 15%, RoW: 8%
The prominent players in the global blood flow measurement devices market were Compumedics Ltd. (Australia), Transonic Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Cook Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Medistim ASA (Norway), Deltex Medical Group plc (U.K.), ADInstruments (Australia), Perimed AB (Sweden), BIOPAC Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Moor Instruments Ltd. (U.K.), SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH (Germany), and Atys Medical (France).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the products offered by top players in the blood flow measurement devices market. The report analyzes the blood flow measurement devices by product and application
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the blood flow measurement devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for blood flow measurement devices across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the blood flow measurement devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the blood flow measurement devices market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04788770-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blood-flow-measurement-devices-market-by-product-laser-doppler-application-non-invasive---global-forecast-to-2021-300428728.html