NEW YORK, July 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The blood screening market size is expected to reach $2.55 billion by 2019 from $1.5 billion in 2014, at a CAGR of 10.4%. This market is categorized on the basis of products and services, technologies, end users, and regions. On the basis of products and services, the blood screening market is categorized into instruments (hardware), reagents, and software and services. The reagents segment accounted for the largest share of the blood screening market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the coming five years. The increasing adoption rate of NAT, rising number of blood donations, disposable nature of reagents, and growing demand of blood for transfusion are driving the growth of this segment.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the blood screening market include increasing number of blood donations and blood donors, increasing awareness regarding the safety of donated blood, increasing patient affordability, and increasing demand of donated blood. Furthermore, increasing adoption of NAT by governments of various countries is another major factor providing impetus for growth of this market. For instance, in 2014, the Japanese Red Cross entered into an agreement with Grifols (Spain) for nucleic acid testing (NAT) for the total blood donated in Japan. This agreement is expected to aid the growth of the blood screening market during the forecast period.
Apart from comprehensive regional and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players in the blood screening market and product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, regional focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the blood screening market. The report analyzes the blood screening market by products and services, technology, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the blood screening market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, regional and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the blood screening market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various blood screening products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the blood screening market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02788650-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001