LONDON and AUSTIN, Texas, June 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- At Blue Prism World London this month, the company announced the winners of its Excellence in Enterprise RPA Awards and 2018 Blue Prism Customer Awards. Against a backdrop of more than 1,200 digital visionaries, partners and customers, Blue Prism recognized eleven organizations for their extraordinary Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementations and successful use of its Digital Workforce. Recipients of the awards included industry leaders HSBC, Microsoft, TrustPortal and Robiquity among others.
The annual awards recognize organizations for excellence in the development, deployment and adoption of RPA, and continuous commitment to innovation. These award winners are considered "digital visionaries" and represent a wide range of industries — technology, finance and telecommunication.
"Our customers continue to highlight the 'art of the possible' through the adoption of a Digital Workforce that leverages the latest AI and machine learning capabilities," said Shail Khiyara, Chief Marketing and Experience Officer at Blue Prism. "The ROI and tangible business value that our customers are driving with our partners, is reflected in the incredible amount of growth in both our partner and customer ecosystem. These awards highlight, 'what's possible' with a true, authentic, enterprise-grade RPA platform."
Blue Prism Celebrates Companies for Successes and Innovation in RPA
Blue Prism Awards recipients were identified by a top-tier panel of independent, third party experts including representatives from Everest Group, HfS Research and Knowledge Capital Partners. Each winning organization was selected for their outstanding and innovative uses of Blue Prism's RPA software platform to drive strategic digital transformation and deliver business value across the enterprise.
The following companies received a 2018 Blue Prism Customer Award:
- HSBC, Best Use of Blue Prism to Deliver Business Value: Over the last twelve months HSBC, and its partner Capgemini, used Blue Prism's object-based design framework to integrate with a host of mainframe, office and web-based applications, in order to minimize process cycle-time. The results have far exceeded expectations. The target improvement of 50 percent was exceeded, with HSBC achieving a significant reduction of 70 percent in transaction process cycle times.
- BT, Best Enterprise RPA Implementation of Blue Prism: BT wanted to reduce its cost base within core middle and back office functions, but insisted on doing this without jeopardizing customer satisfaction, data and information security as well as meeting regulatory compliance commitments. To achieve this BT built a foundation layer for their automation strategy through a global RPA program based on Blue Prism. The results speak for themselves, in only one year, the digital workforce has grown to 150 workers, there is an average reduction in cycle time of 25%, and improved accuracy across more than two million individual transactions.
- Digital Workforce/DWF Academy, Most Innovative Use of Blue Prism: Having deployed its online training academy just 14 months ago, DWF Academy is the only provider of a full spectrum of RPA-related topics for Blue Prism including how to develop complex, scalable and robust process automations globally. Helping students to gain real-world experience in automated processes with Blue Prism gives the courses a unique twist, and its students an invaluable experience.
- ABSA, Most Value Delivered by Long Term Customer: Just over two years ago, ABSA started its RPA journey, as part of an efficiency exercise. The results and short time-to-value have been astounding. Within the last 18 months, ABSA had scaled to hundreds of digital workers across all its business and operational areas, helping to increase productivity, improve customer experiences and deliver new services.
The contribution of key partners, from which 100 percent of Blue Prism's new business revenue is derived, was also highlighted at Blue Prism World London. The following companies received a 2018 Blue Prism Partner Award for their key role in driving RPA adoption and innovation:
- Neoops for Best Practice and Implementation
- DXC Technologies for Most Promising Newcomer of the Year
- Digital Workforce for Partner Innovation
- Robiquity for Authorized Training Partner of the Year
- Thoughtonomy for Best Intelligent Automation Solution
- Trustportal for Technology Alliance Program Partner of the Year
- Microsoft for Technology Alliance Program Partner & Global Reach
Blue Prism complements the workplace with an elastic, multi-faceted and multi-talented digital workforce, helping organizations automate and scale business processes via AI, machine learning, intelligent automation and sentiment analysis. The Digital Workforce Platform eliminates vendor lock-in by providing access to the best-of-breed AI technologies and Intelligent Automation skills through Blue Prism's Technology Alliance Program (TAP) that transforms the way organizations can leverage technology to deliver true operational agility.
To find out more information about future Blue Prism events click here.
About Blue Prism
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism delivers the world's most successful Digital Workforce. The company's intelligent digital workers provide business leaders with new operational capacity and intelligent skills to automate mission critical business processes, while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount.
Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500. Billions of transactions and hundreds of millions of hours of work are executed on Blue Prism software robots from renowned companies including Aegon, BNY Mellon, Coca-Cola, Commerzbank, IBM, ING, Maersk, Nokia, Nordea, Procter & Gamble, Raiffeisen Bank, Siemens, Westpac and Zurich. For more information about Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM), visit www.blueprism.com and follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
SOURCE Blue Prism